Change Username

I would like to change my username so its not as telling of who I am.

Is this possible?

Thank you,

1 Like

@latewood @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 could answer that.

1 Like

How do I message them on here?

1 Like

You can’t pm on this side. You have to join the bergmans lab to pm. No worries. I just tagged them. If you type @ and the name it will tag and notify them.

1 Like

We typically don’t just go around changing usernames, but if you need to make an adjustment we will help you out. Just give it some thought and let me know what you would like it to be. Consider it a one time thing.

3 Likes

Thank you, I would like to use Steve420 if it is available.

1 Like

Done! Good luck and happy growing.

5 Likes

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Thanks, dude!

3 Likes

Can you help me change my username? I would like to change it to BamBam!! It’s marklucia51 now. Please change it for me if you can?

1 Like

I can change it, but it’s not something we do regularly. More like a one time thing. If that’s what you want I can do so if available, are you sure?

1 Like

Yes I’m sure if you see my drums on my profile pic that’s why my musician friends call me BamBam!! Yes please change it for me and thanks bro!!

Someone already has it, I kinda suspected… I can try adding a number?

BamBam56

Done, enjoy!

Thanks bro! God Bless!!

1 Like

@dbrn32 hello I was just looking at how to change my name since it’s literally my email address I read you could help out ? Id like to change mine to Art_Vandelay if possible ! Thank you in advance

1 Like

I’d be happy to change, but software says that isn’t unique enough. Maybe if number was added or something to look like it’s not first and last name?

1 Like

Could we try ArtVandelay??
If that doesn’t work Art_Vandelay1 would work

1 Like

Done, enjoy!

1 Like