Cfpdadto3 first ever grow and journal

24 hours later we have germination! I’m excited but a little concerned that the top of my grow tent gets to 80 during these ridiculous summers

White Widow

Bubble Gum

AK 47

3 Likes

Well congrats on germination, between germination and the first 2 weeks stress me out soooo much. I wouldn’t be to worry if your high temp is 80 I dealing with the same cause of the HEAT. So keep plenty of air circulating and I think u should be fine. Good luck

1 Like

My tent gets to 83 often during the afternoon I wouldnt sweat at 80.

2 Likes

Until over 90+ extended you will be golden with airflow and more water. If i get under 84 right now in tent I am happy. Girls just truck along.

3 Likes

Have our first little sprout! Bubblegum busting through! I’m not surprised since it was the first to germ

2 Likes

All 3 have arrived! Should I be adding seedling nutes now? Using fox farms strawberry fields

2 Likes

I personally would give them nothing yet. Less is WAY more right now.

Strawberry fields has more flowering nutes then it does vegging nutes. Also, SF has terrible drainage witout added perlite. Your next attemp, try ocean forest cut with 20% perlite for vegging. If autos are your thing you can layer the bottom of your pot 1/3 of soil with SF and the top 2/3 with ocean forest both cut with 20% perlite. The 20% doesnt need to be exact, I do 3 scoops soil to 1 scoop perlite.

Thank you. I went in not knowing which one to get. I’ll go through this bag and then switch it up on the next grow.

1 Like

The growth on the bubble gum and white widow compared to 3 days ago is impressive for this noob. I am concerned about the runty ak47. Should I add seedling nutes or is this just because of the shell being attached when sprouting?

2 Likes

No nutes i think. Let her ride.

1 Like

10 days in from first sprout and looking pretty good. Watering more due to dirt being dry so quickly

1 Like

Time to transplant.

1 Like

Done. That was nerve racking

1 Like

Growing like weeds now! I’m going to build my scrogg, how high should it be above the plants?

1 Like

Looking good.

Got back in town and decided to do some “FIMing” since they’ve all hit 5 nodules. As always, all advice is needed and welcome!

1 Like

On week 4 of veg and then flipping to flower in a week. Had a white gnat problem that looks to be resolved. Still one droopy no matter what I do. pH is at 6.1 so don’t know what else to do

1 Like

First week of flowering and switching to 12/12. We’ve survived nute burn and white flies. Should have put the scrog sooner

1 Like

Wrapping up week 2 of flowering today. I’ve read not to trim anymore after the second week. Is this something I should follow as there are some big fan leaves and smaller kolas that may not get enough light?