Cfls for flowering one small 7in plant

Thank you for responding. It did look up like it at first but it was just soil that had gotten on top of the leaves. But I’m still skeptical I did say see a couple that had a shine. Luckily the plant and leaves are so small that I can clean them off with some soap and water with my fingers. I hope anyways!
I’m really stumped what they correct pH and nutrients for I know that it needs it I just really don’t know what I’m going to do. I believe what the right pH and nutrients I can bring my leaves back to a healthy green life.
I just need some help on that. I’m running out of time . If it needs water and I cannot get the pH right for now what is something I can temporarily due to keep it healthy and not die… And looks hungry. I don’t want to overdo it though. I’ve gotten to test kit so far for pH and they both suck one was for pools so that didn’t work

and the other was a soil test that was about 10 bucks that didn’t tell me shit. I wonder is there anywhere I can go for someone to put a corrected pH in a gallon jug for me?