Central VA purple Haze - first grow

Here’s some pics of the other girls.

2 Likes

Some of mine are the same. I wouldn’t put a timeframe on them (another 4 weeks, etc). We get warm again usually into Nov and unless they’re just SHOWING they need to be harvested (mostly amber trichs and pistils browned and curled back in buds) i plan to let the outdoor ladies ride til KNOWN first frost :wink: they’re looking nice, great job :slight_smile:

1 Like

So where are your photos? Lol

I’ve been posting them :slight_smile: i just try to do it on my own “journal” (more like random thoughts and jokes and pics and journal in there here and there, lol) instead of clogging others’ posts/journals up :wink: :slight_smile: Virginian’s Grow Journal What did I do? LOL - #688 by TheVirginian

1 Like

She are looking beautiful my friend!! Here’s some of my girl.

3 Likes

Purpler

2 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Surprise torrential rain. One of the girls is laying over completely. I’ve shaken off the rain twice. I want to cry.

i just went out to check my make shift light blocking apparatus and heard then saw it thundering/lightninging. Put the tin roof over the Olsen twins. the blue dream ladies and sylvia lance harper have to soak it up and i’ll shake’em off tomorrow :wink: hope yours isn’t TOO much damage… i didn’t know we were supposed to get anything either. Even my pc , down by the clock it says “mostly clear” and shows a clear moon with tiny cloud off in it’s crescent … not a raindrop or anything

1 Like

I think the worst is over. I turned them towards the house so they could lean without toppling over. I just have to dry them out in the morning.

Mary Kate and Ashley and a tennis star from Australia. Creative.

1 Like

only two of the girl scout cookies lived of i think 6 germinated. they were the first “twins” i thought of, lol. Sylvia Lance Harper was just the name i could find to keep the SLH initials for it being the only Super Lemon Haze :wink: she was one of 3, or 4 i forget but ONLY one that lived, and that’s all that really matters, lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Makes sense. I didn’t name my girls. Maybe next time.

1 Like

Three broken branches on my best girl in the storm last night. Beyond repair. :sob:

sorry for the loss friend. i saw you saw what i suggested in your other post. hope you can either get them rooted and to finish out, or at least get some immature but hopefully potent still smoke out of it. if you’re anything like me, i’m not even thinking about smoking it, i’m already devising a plan to protect/secure anymore budsites from being able to be toppled!! you have any “2x4” dog/goat fence? even on decks some of my friends have made the “hoops” of them around their plants. gives structure to tie to also if needed. y’all must’ve gotten it a LOT worse than even what i saw on phone radar. we got, NOTHING! not a drop of rain. just threatened with thunder/lighting and i could see the clouds VERY close. was right on the cuffs of it but it stayed east of me. the little tin roof i put over the olsens was hardly even wet with dew at morning inspection (during Reveille :wink: :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Sorry brother, yeah I had a cracked branch as well, fortunately I was able to splint and tape to save it.

2 Likes

I repaired a branch a couple of weeks ago but these were just hanging by a thread.

1 Like

We got torrential rain for about 30 minutes. Huge raindrops. There was hail at my brother’s house just north of Cville.

I’ve got an idea about what I can do if we get another storm. I just hope we don’t get another one.

1 Like

I’ve got mine covered from the rain, it was the wind that was the issue. I put up a tarp to block the wind, seemed to help.

1 Like

A little “quick dry” for my poor Broken branches. This stuff is going to be good.

2 Likes

So I kinda quick dried a small bud that was part of the storm damage. Hallelujah! This is gonna be good stuff. It inspired me to bake an Indian- spiced apple pie with a spoonful of mango chutney and whipped cream. It was very t

asty.

2 Likes

that looks very delicious :slight_smile:

1 Like