Central Mountain State

Finally medical legalized in WV anyone know about personal grows?

3 Likes

It looks like personal growing is still off the table. Arguably you could apply to get a permit to grow as a medical cannabis organization, but generally it’s a no-go (legally). Penalties are steep - felony conviction or a hefty fine, or both.

2 Likes

Hell, I live in WA and have no clue what the laws fully encompass. Just moved and got plenty of stuff going down. A new thought was to join a VET-Medical-Grow-Group. A sponsor and mentor would be awesome. I wonder if they exist. It was less work being uneducated. Every day this forum shows me stuff IDK and need to learn. This OLD dog hates learning new tricks, I can’t remember Stuff (CRS). needing a new 10-year plan. For late night reading, add this, I will.

2 Likes

Look up your laws, and see what is legal for your state. Good luck.

2 Likes

Living the dream.

Here in NY our government still hasn’t got there poop in a group been almost 2 years since legalized no rules yet

2 Likes

You’ve come to the wrong place to ask that question lol……anybody here got a clue??? Nahhhhhh

5 Likes

You can go to the norml dot com website and look up laws by state.
At first glance it looks like “cultivation” is still illegal

3 Likes

Almost like no one answered within the first 10 minutes or something. :joy:

1 Like

Those guys are so swamped chasing the illegal mountain growers they dont care about us…lol. some good smoke has come outa them thar hills many decades. Still stealth is always good.

1 Like

Im seconding vet growers USA

I am unfamiliar, is that a collective?