CBDs for Physical Problems

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

“Courious about cbd oils for two different physical problems. Do different cbds treat different ailments. Re: spinach bifida seizures with add and adhd and cancerm”

All cbds will help cure all of what you mentioned not so much that the cbd compounds are different but its the level of the cbd in the cannabis

1 Like

Thanks @ILGM.Zoe.

Dear costumer, I personnaly use CBD oil extract for cluster headaches crises that is a neurological inflamation in the big family of Cephalgia that, for me, cause a partial paralysis, close parent of seizure and cramp…

The only thing that helping me is CBD oil at a concentration of minimum 15 % and for the best result, it’s 19-20 % (or a ratio of 15:1 or 19-20:1 CBD dominant, CBD/THC if you prefer) vaping a 1:1 or 1:2 THC: CBD ratio strains, combine with a fairly high THC strain with a decent level of CBD (my home grown ILGM Chocolope as a 17:2 THC:CBD ratio, lab tested)

So, for me, and for the moment, the strains Nordle (1:1) and CBD MediHaze (1:2) (not currently disponible at ILGM seeds shop) and ILGM Chocolope for vaping and 19:1 CBD oil extract (not currently disponible at ILGM seeds shop, however, 5% hemp CBD oil can be purchase at ILGM shop) give me some relief… It’s a work in progress… And it’s not miraculous… However, it’s working better than regular pharmaceutical treatement products, but still have to take some for support… Some very high dominant CBD strains are : AC/DC and Charlotte Web’s and are highly recommand for seizure and neurological disorder.

Be advise that I am not a doctor and this is my personnal experience and do not involved ILGM in anyway, and, I am close monitor by a neurologist and my family doctor… It’s up to you to find the right strains and dosage and not every one react the same in the consumption of cannabis, smoke, vape or ingest…

Hoping that those informations will be useful…

~Al :v: :innocent:

2 Likes