CBD vs THC Does ILGM sell a HIGH THC/ HIGH CBD strain? If so, I can't find it

Does ILGM sell a HIGH THC/ HIGH CBD strain? If so, I can’t find it.

1 Like

How high are we talking? Cbd kush is around 9% and 9% as is white widow cbd.

2 Likes

They are marked, i believe in the ilgm web store, they are clearly mark for each type, cbd or thc . Brief description on every seed and thc content.

Welcome, lets plant some beans. Great 411 from young and old on this forum.

Blueberry feminized is 16%cbd👍

They’re looking for high thc and high cbd.

1 Like

The champ of thc & cbd is super critical bud cbd it’s like 25%thc &23% cbd… seed city. com. The smallest pack you can get right now is a 15p for $157

3 Likes

Cream amd cheese. Growing first 1 now. Seedsman though. 18 and 20+

4 Likes

That’s a good balance imho not bad at all …a month and a half from now I’m going all out and buying 15 seeds… They’re heavy on the yield side of things somewhere around 750g it’s also a photo

Im going go be growing this strain cheese and cream outside this year

1 Like

1 Like

I have a Super critical bud , Not from ilgm, growing right now Its 6ft tall and 6ft in diameter. Just coming out of preflower and still stretching.

I grew a cream and cheese that started flowering at 5 weeks under 18/6 light schedule. Its not an auto. I transplanted it outside in one of my greenhouses. I hoped it would reveg but it kept on flowering and stopped growing. It was about a foot tall. I might have gotten 7g off of it had I not tossed it in the trash. Being so close to the ground the bottom branches were covered in dirt and the plant was dieing and had little to no tricomes. I gave a seed to @W.B.elpaso and his started flowering at the same time as mine. His turned out a little better though.

5 Likes

Critical mass is probably your best bet if you want ILGM seeds.

2 Likes

Thats a 4 to 1 thc to cbd ratio. With cbd at 5% if your lucky. I think the OP was looking for 1 to 1 or close to that.

2 Likes

I was really looking to stay on ILGM and was hoping for something in the teens on both scores. Thanks.
Thanks for all the info though.

1 Like

Hey I have a cbd lemon auto from herbies curing right now, it’s listed as 17%thc 17%cbd. Mine was a scrawny little thing only yielded 1.5 oz dry and I haven’t tried the smoke yet but you might try looking there if you don’t mind using another seed bank.

1 Like

High @tpdaman, Catotonic I believe is close to 1-1 CBD?THC. If I remember its only around 13 or 14 % though. I ordered some last year and they were out of stock. By the time they came back in, I had moved on from the CBD thing. May try again next year.

1 Like

Thanks.

Cool thanks. That is exactly what I am looking for. Do you mind sharing a link to those seeds or trading any?

I see you put the place in, sorry. Have you had good luck with this purveyor?

1 Like

Its ILGM and I’ve had good luck with their seeds. The one time I didn’t (only had 3 germinate) hey replaced them promptly. My plants this year are all pretty healthy, so I’m happy with them. Don’t know about the CBD but from the description, Catotonic sounds like a winner