CBD Summit 2017- Get the 411 on CBD - free straight from the experts

Boom :fireworks:

haahaha @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Yeah, and when its over I can run outside and watch the big meteor shower…IF it isnt cloudy. They’re predicting like 50 an hour and at times possibly up to 100. With a little herbal assistance that number could hit 10,000!

2 Likes

Signed up, thanks @bob31!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@DieHigh55 that sounds awesome I have a telescope and pretty nice one a Meade telescope I think it is do you know if I’ll be able to see it or is it a just in your region?

Really don’t know, wouldn’t know where to suggest to ask. Is there a planetarium around you somewhere?

Perseids Meteor Shower 2022 You should be in an ideal area if you are away from city lights! Should be a great show except for the moon getting in the way.

2 Likes

@DieHigh55 nice I’m going to see about that for sure no city light bro whennits dark by me you can’t see a thing no street lights either I’m in farm country mostly woohoo

Lemme see how fast I can book a plane ticket to NY. Does your little dog…baaaaaht?

1 Like

Quick…who said that line?

Both of my dogs are friendly the owners the one you have to worry about hahhhHa
But Your always welcome brother :+1: @DieHigh55

Not worried at all, not from dogs nor owners. Only from mosquitos the size of Messerschmidts.

1 Like

Oh ours are half that size lol
The big ones we keep all the way upstate by Canada :canada: lol @DieHigh55

1 Like

And it was Inspector Cleauseu who asked…does your little dog baaaht? The owner of the zimmer answered…non. When Cleauseu went to pet the dog, the dog bit him. " You said your dog didn’t baaaht!" Zimmer owner:" That…is not my dog!"

Hahahah ok good reference bro have seen that one in some time lol @DieHigh55 your just showing your age young man lol

1 Like

Pink Panther movies were always stoner classics. Peter Sellers was f*ing brilliant! Weez heez leetle yellow friend Kato.

1 Like