Cbd seeds what are the best to make cbd oil

Hi, which cbd feminized seeds are the best for indoor grow to make cbd oil
Thanks

1 Like

I’d say look for the strain that has highest percentage of CBD. Are you just interested i just n CBD or are you wanting something with THC also?

Just the cbd so I can make my own cbd oil,

1 Like

I would just buy pure CBD powder. Lazarus Naturals, Bluebird, and Charolette’s Web all sell CBD isolates.

There are CBD strains out there, but you are also going to get other cannabiniods and terpines in your distillate if growing your own.

2 Likes

Ilgm strawberry kush CBD gave such dense oily buds, even a year out, the stored buds are sticky! There’s some thc, minor heavy feeling, good for evening…

Harlequin CBD by ILGM also gave somewhat of a decent oil yeild, but the buzz is noticibly upfront and energized… the cbd rounds out all the sharpness sativas normally have, and is great for daytime… not so much oil as kush CBD though

2 Likes

Thanks for that info, I have been looking at the blueberry cbd feminized, by ilgm, and it seems more my speed maybe, high in cbd 15%, and almost all indica, which I need for nerve damage due to type 2 diebetis, anyway it seems to work, but today’s cbd oil is way to expensive, so I’ll try my hand at making my own,

2 Likes

There is a company that has feminized high CBD hemp strains.

Trilogene. I grew a beast and have 3/4th of a gallon of buds. I tried some after harvest. Harsh smoke but I did not feel the paranoia every time I tried THC before. Body high? Calmness. Actually able to enjoy food.

1 Like

Have you researched oil extraction methods? Also, investigate when to time the CBD harvest for maximum oil, and little to no THC.

Yes I have, I’m all set, I grow my own thc, plants and make my own concentrate to vape, it helps to sleep, don’t use it during the day, and when I have nerve damage seizures the cbd oil, stops them for quite a while,

I have done some research and I will give it my best shot, and hopefully make some good cbd oil

1 Like