CBD oil? Anyone have any experience with using cbd oil sold here?

The 5% CBD oil sold on this site sounds good, but I read it’s made from organic industrial hemp, as opposed to cannabis. I’ve read that industrial hemp pulls all the poisons and bad things out of the soil. I wouldn’t imagine wanting to consume those bad things.
Also, what are people using it for? It supposedly doesn’t make one high, but I’ve noticed that it gives me a strange kind of drowsy feeling. Should it be used only before sleep? Thanks

I know nothing about this, but someone will be along shortly with much more knowledge than myself. This does sound like a bad thing though…

I have not used it myself but have seen others on the forum use it and said it was better then the stuff they can get locally. There local only contained %3 or something of that sort so ILGM cbd was more potent.
It may have been @Countryboyjvd1971 that I saw mention it but I’m not positive. I tagged him to see if it was.

@Jmesser80 it wasn’t me but @bob31 may know who
I know he uses it

@Jggrows It’s just like taking pain medication without the harmful side effects I take it daily every 4 to 6 hours I dose by drop instead of taking the hydrocodone I take two drops of gotten completely off of pharmaceuticals using cannabis if you have any further questions feel free to ask no thc won’t get you high or come up on drug test made from hemp plant

Thanks for the replies. I’m still concerned about any harmful health effects from any toxins from industrial hemp. i know that some people make their own oil from high quality cannabis, buds, stems and leaves.

Guys I recently buy premium quality CBD oil in capsules to treat headache. You may find it helpful to read the information and check out the effective link. I am already familiar with this brand for the production of CBD products and these are really great medicines.