Cbd effects of an autoflower

ACCORDING TO ilg, A STRAIN IS GOT INSIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF CBD WHICH CAUSES RELAXING EFFECTS. SO IF THE TRICHOMES ARE LET TO TURN AMBER WHICH PRODUCES A MORE RELAXING HIGH, WILL THE EFFECTS WILL BE INSIGNIFICANT ALSO? CAN YOU EXPLAIN

Are you asking what effects insignificant amounts of CBD can have in a particular strain, or asking if allowing the trichomes to turn amber lessens the effects of the strain?

I am less experienced than most here, yet if understanding the question:

1. CBD within a strain can help to lessen the intensity of some strains such as those with high thc content. As well as provide more full spectrum benefits from the additional cannabinoids.

2. Depending on the state of the trichomes at harvest the effects of the final product can have very different qualities. Allowing trichomes to turn amber does not make the thc/cannabinoids and there effects insignificant per se, it does alter how they are perceived by the user.

This link may help if I have not.

Marijuana Potency THC-CBN-CBD

Hey there bud,
Ambering trichomes indicate thay they are begining to deteriorate and begin shifting from cerebral highs to more a couch-lock/body high. Theres articles that explain it better then i ever could but from my understanding how this happens is in short, it shifts its chemical composition and thus alters is effects. As for cbd this a cannabanoid produced by by cannabis and has variety of health benefits as well as ive read article where cbd has been know to mellow out the “hi” feeling as well.