CBD... but indica disrupts sleep?

I take GDP for sleep, Indica, high THC. My husband says it makes his thoughts go crazy so he has a hard time falling asleep. He is in constant pain, and I want to get him CBD seeds… all of the high CBD low THC strains are Indica dominant. I am not worried about buying seeds for him, if they will just make him not fall asleep well. Realistically, he can stop using it for pain in early evening… but I wanted your input… what is your experience with CBD strains? Should I be worried? Should I buy a hemp instead (heard that CBD from hemp is stronger)…? Please advise.

2 Likes

CBD strains are hemp. THC does the same to me. Makes me run a marathon of thoughts. Indica thc and indica cbd are two completely different animals. It’s the THC he doesn’t like. Find low thc strains and he’ll be set straight.

6 Likes

See if u can find a dispensary or a rec shop and try rso. Rick simpson oil. Works well for pains. Helps me at nighttime

4 Likes

I have CBD oil for him, I am trying to find a permanent solution, not one I have to keep buying monthly (the CBD oil we use is from American Shaman and very good, best he’s tried, but at 200 a bottle…a bit pricey).

1 Like

thanks.

1 Like

I get the kind that comes in a syringe looking deal thick brown stuff u can squeeze a bit on the tongue or on a piece of candy or whatnots. Its only 50 to 55 for a 1 gram syringe and u only need a squeeze as big as a piece of rice or i do 2 pcs long. 50 last me a week i only do it before bed but smoke thru the day

1 Like

@writerjennifer if u oor he or they dont mind smoking. I heat from @MrPeat that g13 labs peach puree cbd is really good for pains. Hopefully he can ring in for u on this now. Good luck hope u find something.

2 Likes

thank you everyone for suggestions and info.