CB Super silver Haze grow

@Countryboyjvd1971 I came across your grow journal last night and I have been reading I was all out off likes but it is a great thread bud picking up loads I’m really interested in the Scorg grow I was thinking about it for the next grow anyway some more to go and read :v:just got my likes back ha.

3 Likes

@Johnzy81 let me know when you start ill walk you through it super easy and works great I had a outdoor scrog
screen was 4 foot deep 8 foot wide I filled screen 6 foot wide 4 deep unfortunately I lost most to bud rot

1 Like

I’m on post 700 or so just sort the young lad out now and back to it and I’m guessing the best is last part I have book marked all important posts with excellent information thank you for all your great support for us all mate :v:

2 Likes

Hi - thanks for the tag to this grow - I made it through - though I admit to some speed reading - I can’t wait to have my first harvest!! Thanks so much for sharing - this community is such an inspiring group. Best, Jeb

1 Like

Anytime @Momtomask tag me into yourvthread if you have one going and anytime i can help just tag me :+1:

1 Like

I had to take a few breaks @Countryboyjvd1971 but I’m finished very very interesting the taken away off the lights and the scrog then the stem splitting I was great picking up all off that info and I have marked everything I can go over again thank you for sharing all off that I can taste those dank buds almost brilliant :v::100::v:

4 Likes

glad you enjoyed it brother any time I can help just shout out @Johnzy81
:peace_symbol: john / CB

6 Likes

Loving the thread @Countryboyjvd1971 have you thought about doing rosin melts in your new pneumatic heat press from smaller hand press hash coins? Thinking of trying this myself to see how it turns out when my grow is done, thats if I get enough yield😊.

These machines are expensive over here mate, a standard quality hand press starts at $600 and pneumatic/electric/hydraulic start from about $2.200 :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:.

Forgot to ask what PSI is the press?

1 Like

My press doesn’t run high it only about 300 psi ram pressure and 150 going in
But it works great for the price @Mudcrab01
Im thinking about building my own press using a 20 ton bearing press and mounting heat plate to it but the Rosineer presss works so well I haven’t done it lol
@Hogmaster has the manual version on my press as well fir the $ you cant go wrong
Heres a picture of a kief press i did yesterday
Got 3 grams of rosin off 4 grams of kief woohoo
Fyi this thread is from last summer haha :rofl:

Search Rosineer thats the mfg of mine they sell directly from factory and on Amazon
I paid around 500$ for mine the manual was around 300$ US dollars

8 Likes

Was looking at getting the manual press made by a company call “squish it”

That said a 20 ton press with gauge and a set of heat plates is something I am looking at. Truth be told after all the work to put it together and purchase and ship parts might be easier just to purchase one for a few $$$ more.

The press looks good how did it smoke…yes I know reading old threads as have to much time on my hands with the long veg​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

All good @Mudcrab01
I always press my product first before pressing in rosin pressas well
I use a pollen press to make pucks
Either kief or bud
Sometimes ill grindvthe flower up other times i just make flowee pucks lol
Yeah 10/4 on the building of a press
I priced it here and i can get a 20ton bearing press at habour Frieght for under 200 and heat plate kits with temp controls for 4-500 ? So it would still be cheaper for me than the 2000$ cost
Again the one i have is awesome for what it is so im not in a rush
It smokes great i almost never smoke flower atvthis point
i use a wax pen
from Kind pen

7 Likes

Sounds good the pucks then press seems to me like the way to go with the right heat and suffice t pressure. I have enough time left in the veg for research on a press :joy::joy::joy:.

What hand press do you have?

2 Likes

I have tbe titian owl pollen press
https://www.amazon.com/Inches-Engineered-Cylinder-Tincture-Crusher/dp/B00B2GI5J4

4 Likes

Thanks will check it out… found this one on eBay they reckon it puts out five ton pressure :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That hand press looks great, might see if I can find one.

1 Like

Just got it for $32 AUD delivered.

2 Likes

Woohoo @Mudcrab01 enjoy
That press looks decent and price look reasonable
Sorry again for long delay on replying but ive been dealing woth a fee issues that have prevented me from spending much time on the forum bro

3 Likes

All good never a problem, that was about the best bang for buck for rosin press we can get here…Amazon doesn’t really deliver the bigger stuff…

2 Likes

Ueah 10-4 im sure it will be a fine purchase @Mudcrab01
If you have questions when you take delivery tag me or @Hogmaster hes also presses

1 Like

Oh will do for sure may even start a thread. But starting with good product is the key and am awaiting that now slowly slowly…only need the rosin press to complete the package as it were and I am underway. Best thing is temps for dry season which is upon us now where I live “plummet” :joy::joy::joy::joy: to bone chilling lows of 14c over night some times 10c and not much hunidity thinking that will help the grow and the following processes being a cooler time of year also. That said wet season here has days up to 38c and nights around 30c and heaps of humidity.

1 Like