CB Super silver Haze grow

the key is to get it into concentrated form, but we can talk about that when you are getting ready to do it. I think I have the method down that works the easiest.

2 Likes

That sounds great bob Iā€™ll be getting with you soon on that brother :+1:

@AMUSED2DEATH I have a pollen separator and pollen press I use for my hash works out well
Iā€™m thing about the bubble hash bags as wel

1 Like

ok, I will find the old vape thread from last fall and tag you and anyone else that is interested over there. @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

@bob31
I do remember that thread bob but I didnā€™t follow it to close since I was ready to try it but yeah Iā€™ll lease tag me if you have it handy :+1:

I have to find it again. I donā€™t think anyone has posted to it in a few months. I will find it though!

1 Like

can you send an Amazon link to a pollen sepetator?

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

I can do the link up for you John, if you can just give me a couple words of the title.

Yeah we both posted in it as did hog (thread starter) and E and a host of others

@Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

great haul john! that will keep you pink eyed for awhile!

2 Likes

Wow!
9 ounces of grade A bud.
Great job my friend!!

1 Like

This a method that I want to tryā€¦ Sorry for posting here @Countryboyjvd1971
New hash making device

1 Like

Iā€™ll post a picture but if you search pollen separator on Amazon they should come up @AMUSED2DEATH
Mine cost 20$ maybe Iā€™ll post some pictures when I get home brother

@M4ur thatā€™s the one I have and it works great
@AMUSED2DEATH thatā€™s the one I use and thatā€™s also the thread I learned off of

1 Like

found it for 11 on Amazon and put it into my cart with a $17 press. Thanks guys i will post results once i harvest and cureā€¦

2 Likes

Wow havenā€™t seen this in a while

1 Like

Lol we are going to bring it back buddy

Yeah I got a whole bunch of stuff I need to add

@Hogmaster What would you like to add lol

1 Like

If anyone wants to know how to do bubble hash by the bags I have the four bags set that are 1 gallon found out last night you can actually use fresh plants so about 30 g will equal close to a quarter dry but all you need is planet ice and water or use a drill with a wooden spoon on the end or you can just put in dry and cured thatā€™s how Iā€™ve always done it but found out last night about doing it wet this is the cheapest easiest and safest way to make hash thanks for the tip @BrayneGro

5 Likes