CB Super silver Haze grow

@Countryboyjvd1971 after using a screen I am a convert…even used just to spread the branches out a screen helps with spacing and support…and for a few dollars more, a few more tees and elbows and length of pipe, another level of screen can be added…so use this version or create your own but try one out someday…now to set one up for DWC, help me @ktreez420 :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve already been working on a design and after seeing yours I think I have it figured out! I’ll send you my thoughts over skype @kabongster!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I’ll check Skype…that’s on my computer which is in the cellar, there’s a rug, table and some chairs, a rec room.
I was using the computer for a project and decided to keep it downstairs where it’s cooler for the summer…my grandson plays a few games on it during the day…I use my kindle fire to check posts and to add comments, I don’t use phones much, just part of my social anxiety.

2 Likes

10/4 @kabongster I feel the same way I have two tents so I’ll have once screened and one not most likely from here on out brother well worth the investment
I actually thinking of build one of your set ups brother

1 Like

I’d like to see that design as well @ktreez420
Lol

1 Like

Just wanted to give a little update no pics right now
I have 6 quart jars full of the Gorilla :gorilla: Glue right now and enough to trim to fill one more I think tonight
They I’ll be doing the one super silver haze I had in with them once it get it all Jared up I’ll get a total dry wiegh for this tent peeps but I’m happy so far with the results
I’ll yo date this thread again tonight or tomorrow morning with pictures

9 Likes

Sounds great brother, really interested in your super silver haze and how you like it

1 Like

@daz49 I did test a small bud the other day
And I really enjoyed the sample
It was a little bit moist still And obviously not cured but I’ll say it’s going to be some nice smoke brother
I’ll get a few pics of the bud for you when I trim it up tonight
And I still have the ssh in the scrog tent to harvest so I’ll have plenty of pics of the ssh for you my friend

8 Likes

Great, I’ll be looking forwards to seeing them, see what mine will grow in to, your a lucky fella I’m well jel, but you deserve it bro, all your hard work paying off

2 Likes

Wish we lived closer.
I’d love to trade with you.
Great Job CB!

4 Likes

We aren’t that far off @North_East_Newbie a few hours at best lol
@daz49 I’ll Definitely tag you when I post the pictures lol

2 Likes

Of course we will need one those jars for quality control purposes… Lol @Countryboyjvd1971… Sounds like you have all under control… Great work bro

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971, do you put rose Boveda humidity packs in your jars?.. Was wondering if they help or not

1 Like

I use them for long term storage once cured @Zombo the ones I use are the 62% packs
And yes they work well to help maintain proper humidity in jars or storage containers
:+1:
Hahahha just saw the above post on quality control testing @Zombo I’ll be submitting the sample for testing as soon as it’s cured sir lol

5 Likes

So the final take on the 2 Gorilla :gorilla: Glue plants was just over 9 ounces and I have 3 ounces of trim and small popcorn bud to turn into hash or edibles
I have six quart jars of gg and two quart jars of ssh total of 8 quart jars
I didn’t get a chance to wiegh the ssh I will tonight or tomorrow
All curing jars at 58% humidity last check :+1:
Happy days on the ranch hahaha
:v::cowboy_hat_face::+1: John
@bob31 @daz49 @Rugar89 @Onlythebest79 @BIGE @kabongster @Hogmaster @Zombo @ktreez420

26 Likes

Very nice there @Countryboyjvd1971 I know thats gonna be some good stuff! I want to see what you do with the trim brother. Make up some goodies!

3 Likes

Looking great brother, I’d love to have that curing here for me lol enjoy brother

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 great harvest !

more waiting, though I’m not good at this part…once it’s dry enough to burn, it does, depending on stash, atm…enough to play with, for hash and edibles…happy days are here again!

5 Likes

I’ll definitely be making some hash
But I’d really like to try o make some cap juice @bob31
To use in my liquid vape
@kabongster yeah I’ll start smoking it as well
I’m going to run out of jars before I’m done here lol I have the auto grow also plus the three outdoor plants
I should be all set this winter :snowflake:
But I’m already getting icthy to start a new grow lol

4 Likes

will you use the blendor method to make hash?

1 Like