CB Super silver Haze grow

Ok that’s not bad your in NE corner of your state then ?

Yes, under Enfield…

1 Like

Ok so closer to mass for sure
I grew up in New FairField next to Danbury so opposite corner lol
Well we are so far apart we will need to hook up one day for sure bro

Nice to see your regular back brother, have you had anyone invite themselves round to help you out with the harvesting, I would lol

1 Like

I know you would brother lol and I’d welcome it hahaha all better bro was a computer glich like I thought

1 Like

Yeah thought it’d be something like that, how other your scrogs doing

1 Like

She’s finishing up nicely I’ll have to get pictures of her soon
I should have put a second screen on them but live and learn lol
I tied up the colas best I could I’ll get a decent harvest but I think I could have done just as well with less plants next time I scrog I’ll only do one or two plants ? I didn’t think it threw when I set it up really caught the bug and bam screen installed lol

1 Like

Yeah my next ones are going to be the 2 seedlings under a scrog, I want to try to get the plastic tubing and screw and make a decent scrog this time, glad yours are doing well, looking forward to pictures bro

1 Like

The pvc and screws work I used garden fence myself lol had it and I’m getting lazy as I get older lol

1 Like

Can you see it in your scrog or I bet you’re girls have it covered by now right

1 Like

Not well I have a picture some where of the roll I had or maybe up in early pics on the thread lol
Let me see if I can find one
The openings are 2 inches wide by four inches long fyi @daz49

5 Likes

Oh yeah I got a roll of some of that, but I can’t remember who I saw did it and it may have been a few people after that I’m not sure, it was probably @hillcrest21678 ,he’s the scrog king, but it’s plastic tubing, connected with 3 way jointso, and then the screws about 4 inches apart all the way round and I thought, that’s really cool and really looks the part, and just cut the string when it’s finished and reuse it

1 Like

I’ve seen a few people build them that way it works well and is inexpensive to build @kabongster had one that rolled and was telescoping lol maybe he can post a picture here for you @daz49 was big enough for one plant but made for easy serving of the plant he can rotate it it’s cool

2 Likes

Omg sounds well cool, I thought there were a few people making that frame, like you say cheap and easy, but I think I’ve been told they are good to, @kabongster do you have anything to say about your scrog frame

1 Like

He has been baby sitting so may need a little time to answer but I’m sure he will
I saw earlier today in the am

2 Likes

I’m sure he will, he was on earlier saying about hydrogen peroxide

1 Like

@Hogmaster got a promotion! Woo Hoo Congrats!

5 Likes

thanks @AnneBonny

3 Likes

@daz49 @Countryboyjvd1971 …here’s the link to version 1.0, my second has a larger top, gotta check maybe 22" x 38", better to fill half a 4’ x 4’ tent…it was easy, just time going to get the supplies, cleaning and assembling…a modified version of other people’s ideas using the tubing.

5 Likes

Thanks so much, no worries on taking time getting back to me, I understand babysitting duties you musta been having so much fun I’ll definitely copy the pictures and take the details my brother I’d like it probably a bit bigger as I’ll be planning to put 2 under this time, but it looks really good my brother, thanks for taking the time ,Just Trying To Save The Images :wink:

1 Like