CB Super silver Haze grow

@Majiktoker @garrigan62 can one of you guys help me and @Countryboyjvd1971 out? We started a new thread and we’d like to move the following posts to it:

1162-1196 1208 and 1212-1219

Here is the thread:

Thanks much guys and you are also welcome to join us! (As is everyone!) I will delete this post after the posts are moved!

4 Likes

@bob31 I lost my reg badge too ?

All done brother, I’ve changed all the comments and apologised through out ,so I hope it can just pass by now ,thanks for the heads up brother, I would have really missed you

2 Likes

Very cool yeah dude I’d miss you too @daz49
I’m very careful when dealing with him :+1: And we can leave it at that brother it’s all good

2 Likes

What happened to your badge? Did you go check your profile? Maybe you just need to re-select it?

1 Like

Like I said, so hard to gain and so easy to loose, my friend @Countryboyjvd1971, you may have break some rules given to the “regular” badge or do not achieved some… I know, I pass through this without knowing why…

I’m on every day @Niala I had it yesterday morning and in the afternoon nothing?
I don’t no brother

1 Like

May be my fault bro, if so I’m really sorry brother, it might be for helping me out :wink:

No way @daz49 bro I’m sure it just a error and will be corrected I was told they are updating servers and stuff because so many new members I’m thinking it has something to do with that my friend Daz49
No worries on your end :+1::cowboy_hat_face:
Good morning bro I’m on train so I’ll be getting off here in a min

1 Like

Maybe your tainted now my brother, but I’d do the same for you if the roles were reversed, and I’d be prepared to loose any title for a brother and a friend :wink:

It was no bi thing kiddo I was just giving the heads up lol @daz49
And as I stated in sure it’s a glich of some sort andbif not no biggie I’m still me hahahahahaha

1 Like

I appreciate you doing it for me where I come from we’d say your sound as a pound, or a diamond geezer, or what I’d call a proper brother, cheers brother I’ll remember that :wink:

1 Like

I have heard nothing about it and can simply be a update that dropped your title from reg since it is a given status and not an automatic? But honestly people still know who your are regardless so nothing to panic over :wink:

5 Likes

Lmfao it’s all good was just more curious about why I lost it @Donaldj

3 Likes

All better now :wink: @Donaldj is da man

2 Likes

lol I was just addressing it buddy had to make sure wasn’t taken or revoked :wink:

2 Likes

Yes thanks for taking the time sir all good now :+1::v::cowboy_hat_face:John

1 Like

hmmm, lots and lots of trimming…didn’t you get a cement mixer/bud trimmer/kief collector for Xmas @Countryboyjvd1971 ?

3 Likes

Lmfao wow you think that would work lol no you have me thinking :thinking:
I was hoping you where stopping by to help trim @kabongster :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I checked Google…Poughkeepsie is a two hour 15 minutes ride :wink:

gotta go, I need to help build a fort, lol, sigh…

1 Like