CB Super silver Haze grow

I’m thinking multiple “towns” or communes in different parts of the country, so we can migrate south for the winter!

6 Likes

All are welcome @AnneBonny hahahha
And yes I was think warm with long grow seasons hahahhaha
Hey now @North_East_Newbie there will be have to be split offf communities eventually once word gets out we won’t be able to contain to influx of new residents
But there will be a rule every house hold must have MJ plants growing lol under community beautification ordinance lol

5 Likes

Yeah a minimum of 6 plants per household plus regular weekly cook outs bong appetit style ,sounding better and better

3 Likes

We are going to need to find you a position on the town council @daz49 I like the way you think hahahaha

3 Likes

given the gardening skills of the group we won’t starve

3 Likes

Head of community and entertainment committee, sounds good to me
We’d have so many wanting to join someone else would have to check their gardening skills and I’ll check their stoner skills, they must be of sound mind when stoned ,know what I mean lol

3 Likes

Hahahahaha @AMUSED2DEATH only if we get to high and forget to plant the vegetables hahahaha
You can be in charge of screening all possible new stoners to community be fire we approve the applications of relocation @AMUSED2DEATH :+1:
Sounds like a solid job title @daz49

2 Likes

Im going to start a go fund me page and see you if we can get this off the ground hahahaha

4 Likes

It would be the most peaceful town, full of multi skilled and talented people who would be always willing to help each other out, no crime, no homeless, no prejudice of any kind allowed, a real community where you actually know and dare I say like your neighbours, we’d have to make a bigger town lol

1 Like

@daz49 @AMUSED2DEATH @Countryboyjvd1971

Sign me up I’m down and does everyone have at least 2 acre lots, no HOA?

3 Likes

Hey hey don’t forget me down here! I’m packing up now😎

5 Likes

Hahaha definitely no hoa @Onlythebest79
And min two acres each we need to room to grow silly
@Nug-bug we would never forget you bro :+1:
So here are the hanging pics I’ve been promising
@Hogmaster @bob31 @BIGE @Rugar89 @kabongster @daz49

Woohoo :raised_hands:
Happy growing peeps :v:John

23 Likes

Very nice @Countryboyjvd1971 That’s a tent full of bud!

3 Likes

I’m outta likes but I like, I like a lot, that was from a movie, I wonder if you remember it lol love it John, your a lucky fella, I know it’s sweat and hard work not luck but hey well done brother well done indeed

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words @daz49
I’m drawing a blank on the movie :movie_camera:
Yeah it’s not a bad haul @bob31 I’m excited to see what the dry wieght is
Think I might need to.bust out the big scale for this one hahahaha

1 Like

Yeah you’ve done great, if I lived close to you I’d invite myself round when it’s dried and cured lol the film was pet detective I think or it coulda been mask lol I could be wrong, so don’t hold it against me, I can say it was definitely Jim Carrey lol but I’d say oh I love it, take a nice big wiff and say "I love it a lot "

1 Like

Hahaha yeah that’s why I didn’t recognize it lol I’m not a big fan of his
If you lived close you be more than welcome to stop by brother @daz49

1 Like

yep,you have a peck of buds there…lol awesome job john!

2 Likes

16 mins before I can like ,I’m shocked, I thought you of all people -with your sense of humour, that you’d definitely be a fan, I found some of his films you can proper belly laugh, I would definitely come visit you in a heart beat my brother, there is quite the huge crowd here that I’d love to get together with, but open invitation to you all, any of you ever down my neck of the woods your more than welcome round mine

2 Likes

Thatsa lotta weed!

2 Likes