CB Super silver Haze grow

Lmfao @Majiktoker and @Niala you guy crack me up I’m following what your both saying and it has educated me thanks to both of you for the great explanations I’m sure it not only helped me but many others :+1::cowboy_hat_face: you guys Rock
@cheapsweater I am a beginner compared to many in this site but I do have a few grows under my belt
I would not consider myself a expert lol
Here a update on the ssh scrog

Should have set a second screen ? Oh well few more weeks on this one :point_up:

Here a update on my Gorilla Glue tent plus one ssh
No screen here lol

This tent is closer by a week :cowboy_hat_face::+1::v: Happy days all hope your grows are green and healthy
Thanks again all :v:John @Hogmaster newest pics

23 Likes

Buds every where!
Fantastic job CB!

Morning @North_East_Newbie
Thanks brother
Yes sir woohoo can’t wait to start smoking so if it hahahaha

1 Like

Good morning my friend.
I see we are both early risers.
Happy Friday!

1 Like

Yes sir I’m on the train heading into NYC take the 422 train out every morning takes 90 min or so
I’ll be napping here in a few min tho
Best part of commuting lol
I’m outta likes bro :frowning:

3 Likes

awesome looking grow john!

1 Like

Hey buddy where you been lol
@BIGE How’s everything brother
:cowboy_hat_face::v:John

1 Like

i’ve been reaping the rewards of a great harvest,and starting on a new one…lol
i have also been trying to tie up some loose ends over at my gparents estate…still playing catch up from being in hospital back in the spring…the deal is supposed to close monday so that worry will be lifted soon…
other than that doing good,keeping my nose clean…waiting on the boss to call,as always!
how are things in johns world?

2 Likes

Look at all those heavy buds!:+1::+1:

1 Like

All good brother doing the same basically working and tending garden
Good for you enjoying the harvest not sure how I missed that ?
Been so busy tho
Glad your finally going to clear up those loose ends sometimes they linger to long hahahaha
What are your plans for next grow ?
@WillyJ yeah been having to tie everything up they are getting so heavy :+1::grin:

3 Likes

What a problem to have!:grin:

Hahahaha yeah I know right I should complain to the seed bank hahahaha @WillyJ

1 Like

Lol :grinning: Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 John :grinning: and yes, this is good info to know and I think that @Majiktoker and me put some enlightement on this subject :wink:

:heart_eyes: And you doing a great job my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand: There are buds every where…:eyes: bud bud bud bud bud bud… lol…:wink: Man they look amazing and very healthy too , I am extremely “proudvious” lol…:wink::grinning::+1::ok_hand:

Your friend. …

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

Thanks @Niala
Yes you and majiktoker had a lot of info there good stuff :+1:
I wish you where closer my friend so whennits dried and cured we could smoke a fat cone together hahahhaha
Maybe some day bro :thinking:
That boarder isn’t that far away hahaha

2 Likes

You bet, brother :laughing: one day it’s gone a be us :wink:

5 Likes

I hope you can split it three ways or more. That deck’s gonna be crowded John @Countryboyjvd1971 @Niala
:palm_tree::v::+1:

All those buds! Nice job brother! Nice Job!

3 Likes

Of course @bob31, of course :wink: :innocent: :+1: :ok_hand: … And we all gone a have a taste of our own home grown stuff :grinning:

5 Likes

Woohoo bro sounds like a plan Al lol :+1:
I have a big deck @bob31 15 deep 40 wide hahahaha
I can fit a bunch of us definitely bob
Woohoo @Niala

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 yeah I remember cause you posted a pic of it last winter! Looks like it would be nice to pull up a lounger and have a bowl!

3 Likes

Yeah the property needs some well a lot of landscaping but it definitely works to just chill grill up some burgers and ribs drink a few beers :beers: woohoo
I going to put something together lol :+1:
Maybe towards end of summer ? I’ll have to get with wifey in this lol

4 Likes