CB Super silver Haze grow

Thanks @kabongster once they are cured I’m coming to find you and we will taste it together brother :+1::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

When’s the party and I’m there

I’m a few more weeks hahahahhaha see you soon @Onlythebest79

I have mix feeling my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand: :v:, I cannot decide if I am envious or proud, so, I gone a invent a word ; I am “proudvious” of you, my dearly friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand: :v: :innocent:

~Al :v: :innocent:

Hey buddy yayyyyyyy you back
I love my new word rolls right off the tongue :tongue: lol
Yeah I’ve been busy myself Al but still doing my thing here lol
Are you growing anything right now kiddo ?

As usual, outta likes :+1::+1::+1::+1:

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Niala

Yaayyyy , it’s feeling good to be back, brother :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I knew that you’ll like my new word, ha ha ha , lol :wink: :sweat_smile::laughing:

And not now John, I lost my goverment growing right , someone made a complaint, most probably one of my neighbour, and my appartment home ownership did’nt sign for my annual renewal growing right. …:smiling_imp::angry:

So, I am in discussion with him to find a solution , since I sign my yearly lease agreement in January and it’s effective by next month… If I break my lease, it’s gone a be a 3 months penalty… Anyway, to make it short, the complaint was for security reason, the plaintiff is scare about seeing bad poeple around and is afraid that bad poeple could do property damage and/or afraid that I will be victim of robbery and by extension, them be collateral damage…

The discussion turn around to made my setting more stealthy by either building or purchase a grow tent with carbon filter but, like you know, nothing is entirely scent proof, we have to open that tent once in a while for usual garden maintenance… Maybe by redoing a good caulking of the window and door… And do similar thing with the electical outlets and switch…

It’s killing me to have 10 seeds and not be able to do some growing with them, it’s to late to go outside since they are not auto seeds and with all those test I went through lately, I could not started them…

I have to go now, we talk soon kiddo :grinning::wink:lol

~Al :v: :innocent:

Wow that’s a bummer bro can’t believe it
Well a solution to your problem in stealth is this
Put your tent in a tent lol
I lined my grow room with 2mil thick plastic walls ceiling you could do floor as well
And put a filter and exhaust dedicated for the room and I have each of my tents running there own filters and exhaust
I had the same issue while servicing my ladies my wife would complain about the smells
Did this and no more issue
Not sure how much room your working with bro ?
Well it’s nice to have you back around anyway brother
How did the study work out ?
Your friend John

I’m so dam MAD at myself
I’ve been busy this week and try not to water to close to lights out anyway I miss one of my reg waterings and went to water my girls yesterday my scrog grow looked so sad :sob: everything was wilted and looked like it was dieing hope they recover well I’m sure they will recover but I hope I did hurt them :frowning:️:thinking:
I gave them a healthy drink ph water 6.7 the gg plus one tent wasn’t as bad but needed a good drink as well
Wtf I know better my second f up on this grow first I ignored flushing schedule when I knew better and then I blew off watering even though I knew they need a drink Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I suck lol

Life gets busy bud.
Try not to beat yourself up over it.
I’m sure your girls will bounce right back.
I’ve done that more than once on my grow.
After all they are weeds…:seedling::deciduous_tree::herb::palm_tree::grinning:

Thanks bud @North_East_Newbie
It was just so depressing to see first time I’ve ever done it lol
I opened the tent expecting to see to beautiful scene and bam :boom: was so sad looking
All good brother I’ll get over it and yeah I’m sure they are fine today I gave them like 2 gal ea :+1:

They probably just missed you CB

They where definitely happy to see me
I leave to early in the am to check on them but I’m sure I’ll be happy later it was only 4 days so ?

@Countryboyjvd1971, hey I’m sure they will be fine, you have treated them well… May have stronger roots now… It’s the work thing that gets in the way… I have work and then get home to tend to plants… They will be stronger than ever!

Thanks for the encouragement @Zombo
I partblame @Hogmaster for giving the super hash and distracting me hahahahhaha
Joking hog it’s all my fault lol

She will be fine just be stronger roots and bigger for you :+1:t2::sunglasses:

It was the whole scrog tent @Hogmaster
On train waiting crotake off :+1::cowboy_hat_face:
Very sad Site :frowning:
This is my indoor two tents one ssh under a scrog screen and two gg and 1ssh natural two tents
@garrigan62 :+1:

Hey guys and gals just throwing up a few Monday morning prom pics for you
Hope you enjoy happy growing peeps :+1::v:️:cowboy_hat_face: John

If you click on them to enlarge you’ll get full view

Wow. Looking nice man!

Got me drooling over here CB.
Your gonna be one happy boy in another month or so!