CB Gorilla glue out door grow

I am new to chat rooms. Don’t know how to “tag” someone into my thread.
standing by for help!

1 Like

Add an @ in front of user name @ULLCajun

You mean like @@ULLCAJUN ? and what? put that @@ when replying or exactly where? Anyway, gotta make a run to the countryside, be back tonight. I’m making this WAY to difficult for a simple operation.

2 Likes

@ULLCajun @Donaldj once you use @ a tab comes up if you type user name it starts to give suggestions after first letter or 2 if you remember username you can type and select as it come up :wink:

3 Likes

@ULLCajun as Donald mentioned place @ symbol in front of my user name or anyones
Not spaces and nothing before or after
Lol all good we have you covered

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971
Your thread is the only one he has ever posted in. 4 posts total.

1 Like

But can you really blame him, I mean come on now, @Countryboyjvd1971 is a rock star :+1: :star_struck:

4 Likes

:metal::star_struck::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks guys he never did respond to me either?
Your kind words are much appreciated lol and i got a good chuckle this morning too bonus
@Rugar89 & @Ron330

4 Likes

Say bro, my auto flower white widow plants just laid over like it just gave
up. The only thing that happened was the change in lights being on to off.
Wonder if they will stand back up?

1 Like

@Camesbury pic ? Hiw old hiw long is stem
Can you tag me into your journal?
If not post here it cool with me
I would put a stick or something in soil and prop her up until she can support her self
how far away is the light ?

2 Likes

Awh man you just top it CB brilliant they just look so perfect coming up through and is that also results off the 630 watt lec buddy.

1 Like

No brother that one was outdoors last summer just sharing lol

1 Like

Nice work @Countryboyjvd1971 def lookin nice :+1:

1 Like

Get in there CB, that is so I don’t even know all looking great you have the hang of it all and some off that ssh the hard work really pays off :grin::100::+1:

2 Likes

I have just cope that CB but thank you I’m going to enjoy this read for sure that’s the next little time sorted buddy meds and chill :wink:

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately i lost most of this grow last season to bud rot guys

1 Like

Yeah you mentioned that to me before hard but a learning curve bud and I can see your right back no problem just a thing :+1:

@countryboy too bad theres not a broken heart symbol lol that’s really crappy though, looked good before the rot hit em :flushed: how old were they in those pics?

1 Like

I started the clone in February/march indoors the last pictures where from say end of September or so 6-7 months old remember outdoors you have a long veg season since they dont strart to flower until wnd of August early September at least in the NE section of the country :wink: @livefast

5 Likes