CB Gorilla glue out door grow

Happy Birthday @Countryboyjvd1971

Hope you have a good day!!!

1 Like

@Ron330 hahahah thanks was a good one bro thanks for the laugh no need to cut me and count I’m forty six today woohoo
Thanks @Screwauger appreciate it brother
@Big123 this is my first year outdoors I’ve lost so much to rot
I’ve always been a photo grower and recently started growing autos
Actually received the first ever auto beans I’ve purchased yesterday
All my other autos where gifted
I was considering auto fir next year but I still feel the time and effort with. Photo is best return for you investment
I still have a gg going so hopefully I can finish her off proper she’s close a week two at the most so I’m hopeful
@kabongster I saved what I could mostly small I will process it and make rosin all good bro comes with the territory is my way of seeing it
As much as it sucks
@DoomSack @AnneBonny yeah 2017 was a ruff one on many of us
Hopefully mother cooperates next year hahahaha
I’m looking into setting up a solar/wind power system for the back of my property hopefully I can set it up for next season then I’ll be good
My green house are set to far away from my house on the back on my property for privacy
To far to run power from house :+1:
Happy growing all

6 Likes

Have a great birthday, @Countryboyjvd1971, wish I could tell you enjoy your wonderful grow, but…next time!

1 Like

@DieHigh55 it’s all good bro I have my indoors
I try not to sweat the little things in life
My Gorilla Glue plant is still outside in green house @ 7 foot tall and should be ok till finish

4 Likes

I just ordered my seeds last night. Got some White Widow autoflower plus a variety pack can’t wait going to do a huge indoor grow

2 Likes

@Camesbury nice
I sent cash took 14 days for me fastest time yeah others where about 20 nice thank iglm

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

Birthday cheers, I turned 46 six months ago, 1971 a great year to be born.

I agree photoperiod strains are bigger producers, I will continue growing them, auto flowers definitely have their niche for quick harvest in good weather.

Outdoor growing has so many variables, however, when the stars align and fortune shines it can be epic, can just as easliy lose all.

CD098891-78A8-4C1F-A168-34AAD484FF0F

:open_mouth: OMG I’m old enough to be your Mother!

5 Likes

@SmoknGranny thanks I appreciate the kind words
@Big123 agreed I also used a green house this season which may have in my case contributed to the rot situation
I’m looking into so options for off grid power solutions for next season lol

2 Likes

@70sChick and now there are also the drones to contend with, at least around here. I don’t know how many are being used by the farmers and ranchers agriculturally but there are people just buzzing around playing with them doing low flyovers of peoples fenced in yards. I just don’t know that I will ever be able to grow outside, no woods to hide them in or anything!!

3 Likes

@FreakyDeekie yeah that stinks
I purposely looked for a piece of land that was private
When my wife wanted a new house she had her requirements and so did I
Out last house sounds alike like yours and wasn’t good for outdoor growing
And when I lost a crop to animals a few summers back o decided to go indoors :+1:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha @SmoknGranny that to funny
You’d be a cool mom that’s for sure
Mine started the conversation with me about the mmj
But shut down I think I had her in the fence hahaha
And she got scared lol

4 Likes

LOL @SmoknGranny, me too. My oldest son will be 47 at the end of this month! Damn young whippersnappers!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: like @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

So you ordered from Ilovegrowingmarijana.com

1 Like

Yep. I was and am a “cool Aunt”! And my nephew is 50. Never had my own kids but I‘d adopt YOU in a heartbeat :blush:
The night my Mother had “the Talk” with me (week before wedding) I was so stoned and it was all I could do NOT to giggle. She had no idea about MJ teehee :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Kinda scary LOL :joy:

2 Likes

Oooh nooo !!! :scream: that’s sad buddy about SSH ScrOG lost … I am sincerely sorry for your lost brother… I know how hard you have worked for it…

With those crazy temps that we have this summer , outdoor growth as been a full time job for those who achieved harvest , not practical for a guy as busy as you are John…

At least, you save some and will not be total empty handed from this summer outdoor growth :wink::grinning:

Hoping that next summer will be better @Countryboyjvd1971

5 Likes

Oh Snap! @FreakyDeekie I totally forgot about those little privacy invaders! My stress level was thru the roof trying to do outside grow… . Thank goodness thats over now

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Go out there to your lady every day, kiss her leaves, stroke her nugs, kneel and kiss the soil that our Mother granted you to grow her daughter in for your wise use. It’s the only way we’ll get Mother to stop being so pissed at us…a little gratitude.

2 Likes