CB Gorilla glue out door grow

Please do @Oldstoner, I swipe it from @Screwauger, :wink:, lol :sweat_smile: :wink: :innocent:

3 Likes

Hahaha and I swiped it from another grow forum I frequent…it’s all good!!!

4 Likes

@Oldstoner you do know you can get aggressive sample of the line right ? And thanks that’s has me doing some thinking brother
Thanks @Smokin_ernie I’m super happy with the results so far no big issues to speak of lol

3 Likes

Yes sir I got spoke to about sharing certin info on here about various free samples they sent me I think 6 quarts plus ph up and bloom chaos I added one other . My plants were just not responding as well as with fox farms but when I switched back and started using them as a supplement it worked great . They say about half that line is hard to burn the plant with .

3 Likes

Lol got you @Oldstoner
Anyway I’m happy with the line and will continue to use it
I’ll also stop tellpeopel to order it hahaha

2 Likes

No brother I saw another post that had info for like 6 different free samples some of the 100 dollars + worth of stuff so I consolidated it all in one short free stuff post and tagged all the mentors thinking they help everyone and deserve free stuff . After I deleted everything and all the samples started showing up on my steps with pot leafs and obviously for growing weed I started to understand the concern with sharing some things . My mail man still looks at me funny . If I had a landlord or uncool neighborhood watch guy it would have been a problem for sure latewoods warning was more a don’t share stuff that could bring trouble to someones door

2 Likes

:+1: ok brother now I understand and that’s a good point actually one I haven’t even considered until right now
Point well made and taken
Thanks my friend @Oldstoner

3 Likes

@DieHigh55 here is @Countryboyjvd1971 monster :wink:

2 Likes

I’m blushing :blush: @Hogmaster thanks for the kind words my friend
@DieHigh55 you haven’t seen this thread ?

2 Likes

Probably, but with my memory span of 5 minutes…where was it again? Like the 2 plant idea, gonna try the torture test on one. How long do you wait after topping/ fimming before supercropping…5-6 nodes?

2 Likes

@DieHigh55 This is 1 plant buddy @Countryboyjvd1971 went big and took his time with her my friend is a near Perfect monster crop

4 Likes

Is there supposed to be pictures?

1 Like

Scroll up you’ll see her you can’t miss it

1 Like

Up higher in the thread I post most recent the scrog is one plant in a 25 gal pot
The other is 7 foot tall in a 15 gal pot
As far as super cropping I start as soon as the off shoots are 4 -5 inches long and the main colas I do yes about 4 Moses after topping or fimming they will want to go straight so a second punch in a different area may be necessary

3 Likes

https://ilgmforum.com/uploads/short-url/qQGxdpihSGPfduTzJATDqUjdmRb.jpeg

@FloridaSon @highcountrygal @raustin @mulegal

12 Likes

Country’s baby girl ( thought you where working) lol

5 Likes

That’s the big sister
@Hogmaster She sure is don’t tell her sister tho she’s my favorite the scrog screen is hahahahaha

13 Likes

This is one plant??? Un f-ing believable!

3 Likes

Can I propose to big sister? She’s a BABE!

7 Likes