CB Gorilla glue out door grow

Nice :+1: @Buds007
Woohoo @70sChick thanks for the kind word
@Screwauger those emojis are priceless brother Woohoo
@Familyman420 here my outdoor grow the one under screen is a ssh mister cropped clone
Can’t wait to harvest this monster lol

2 Likes

Just a few updates on my girls all going well

Top three are the Gorilla Glue bottom two are the ssh
Enjoy @BIGE @Niala @Oldstoner @Willd @Screwauger @Smokin_ernie @North_East_Newbie @Nug-bug @bob31 @Hogmaster
Zoom in for best look

21 Likes

Looking good all around @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

I happier every time I go to the back part o my property brother love seeing how much they grow in one night still amazing to me @Screwauger no matter how many times I see it I’m amazed :+1:

2 Likes

Now that is a sexy grow . And I know exactly what you mean . I sit around in the morning waiting to see how much they grew over night lol. I felt kind of stupid and all dripping with rookie grower so I am really happy to see others excited about only 1 days growth.
Right now I am waiting on 8 to see if I burned the kids with nutes yesterday I am trying the push at the beginning of flowering theory

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Woohoo :tada:, pictures update :grinning: :wink:

Wow buddy, they’re stacking up and getting fatter as days pass , :eyes::heart_eyes:GrowingMarijuana

You’ll endup with plenty off pain management meds :wink:

I have a good news, brother, I have to confirm if I can announce it here first, however, it’s concerning me… I will tell you more if it’s possible today :wink::grinning:

5 Likes

Nice brother
I usually do the same thing with my nutes
First off I always feed full just more or less of it :+1:
But aftervthey are established I always push it up till they scream and then back it off a bit hahahha
It works for me @Oldstoner
Tag me when you get pics posted bro
And yeah it’s so cool how much they change in a 24hr period it fascinates me lol ? They are so pretty and all different each plant and grow
Ive been using the nectar of the gods nutrients on my indoor grow if you have ordered the sample kit I suggest you do I’m loving them all organic
I’ll tag you when I up date my indoor thread
@Niala I look forward to the news brother
And yeah I’ll have one hell of a harvest between the two of these plants :+1:
@Hogmaster

3 Likes

I can relate @Countryboyjvd1971 @Oldstoner

I shut the tent down two weeks ago and I have been lost, routines all screwed up. My better half said to me the other evening while I was taking multi photos of my outdoor plants, “you don’t take pictures of me like that.” LOL she was teasing with an element of truth. I get texting with @Willd and taking photos and planning meetups and talking shop and she does get a little jealous. She knows however; that my ex wife gave me an ultimatum, “the grow room or me” and we divorced the next year hahahaha

My neighbors just got a good look with their morning coffee of me looking at my plants with my jewelers loop, head buried in the 4’ colas. I’m sure it looked like I was licking or kissing the bud I was looking at through the scope LMAO

8 Likes

Im stuck on Aphrodites extraction and Bloom Chaos form the Nectar from the gods I use ff wet trio and dry trio with Cal mag @ half strength Mammoth P Azos and a shot of liquid karma @ 6.2 ph

1 Like

Lol @Screwauger just tell her well they are always naked lol hint hint .

2 Likes

@Niala love the plant growing imogee had to swipe that one .

1 Like

Oh no just heard RIP Hugh Hefner :frowning:

Hahaha a man after my own heart
Dude you dam near made me fall off my chair

Freaking perfect :ok_hand:
And yeah I get to talking to a few peeps and my wife says same type of stuff to me lol
All good some jealously is healthy I think
@Oldstoner @Screwauger
What do you mean stuck @Oldstoner

5 Likes

Stuck is the thing I make Damn sure I dont run out of . People ask how do you get so much trichs and I think it is the sugars from Aphrodites extraction the one time I didn’t use it my grow did not look as sparkling pretty

2 Likes

Got you so your mixing it with the fox farms line ?
@Oldstoner

1 Like

they may want that for the national christmas tree…lol

6 Likes

How freaking cool would that be @BIGE

If only we can live long enough to see that buddy

4 Likes

Yes sir it goes right in the gallon with all of it my ppm is running between 1700 and 2200 depending on if I use Azos and Mammoth P . I start off with ffof soil and dont feed until the week before flower and the first two or three week I feed feed water then go to feed water feed but have to keep a close eye out for birn and be ready to flush . One thing that has given me anxiety is the fact that I can’t remove my plants form the tent and clean it out with the scrog . I know its silly but I pull the girls and sanitize the tent about once a month lol

3 Likes

That would bring a whole new meaning to the lighting of the tree ceremony

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 you got some beautiful looking ladies there. You are going to have your hands full come harvest.

3 Likes