CB Gold leaf scrog

Hahahaha @Niala maybe we can take boats on lake Champlain and meet in the middle hahaha

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 HaHaHa !!! Like real pirates :sweat_smile::joy::wink:ā€¦

tumblr_nh0lt6xr8X1tf767po1_500

It probably will work !!! :wink:

How about renting a house boat on the Champlain lake , a few of us, and make a smoking/fishing week-end trip next year, lol, :wink: :grinning: :wink:, just a random thought :wink:

4 Likes

@Niala
I would not be against something like that but we canā€™t plan it here since it would be against the forum rules :wink::wink: but Iā€™m sure we could figure something out Al

2 Likes

iā€™ve never been on a ā€˜ā€˜greatā€™ā€™ lake or even one you couldnā€™t swim acrossā€¦lolall we have is rivers,oxbows,and man made lakes around hereā€¦lol
that would be an first for sure!

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Yeah, we have to make example of us and respect forum policies :innocent:

Iā€™ll be back shorthly on you for this and for the sample pack , I may have a solutionā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Sounds good buddy @Niala Iā€™ll be here

2 Likes

do you guys speak pig latin??/ lol
oops better not do that i seen hogmaster about ā€¦lolol

4 Likes

Hahaha no Latin here for sure
Been a acussed of speaking in tongue a few times when really drunk hahaha does that count @BIGE

6 Likes

only if we understand what youā€™re talking aboutā€¦lol

3 Likes

Hahaha then definitely not going to count :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

i swap you my box of nectar of the gods,unused for shania twain albumsā€¦
thatā€™s a steal there!
@Countryboyjvd1971 we would just have to get on the same playing field john

3 Likes

@BIGE I do not know it, I would have to have a convertor/translator friend :wink::grinning:

2 Likes

easy put last letter first and the first at the last ā€¦so bige would be eigbā€¦lol

2 Likes

crap,i just gave the code awayā€¦lol

2 Likes

You two are so funny hahahha but thatā€™s basically what I sound like to when I have a few to many lol
Outta likes boys @Niala @BIGE

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE I delete my last postā€¦ I do not wish to put you in trouble, so do not I wish for me to be tooā€¦ :wink: :v:

3 Likes

lol, @Niala i edited mineā€¦
i do not condone human trafficingā€¦
unless?? lol

3 Likes

@RookieReefer check out the growth on the scrog hit screen that set at 30inches maybe a little more in 4-41/2 weeks from sprout
First two weeks slow go as normal but once she decided to take off boy did she WooHoo
@Familyman420 hears my gl using nog

2 Likes

Buddy thats awesome!!
#seaofbud
I learn something from just about every post you put up. Thanks for sharing - Iā€™m lovin the ride.

1 Like

Lol glad I can help @RookieReefer
@FreakyDeekie hereā€™s the gold leaf thread Iā€™ll update it sometime this week
But having great results with the nutes and Iā€™ll be buying the full line soon they have my vote :+1: