CB Gold leaf scrog

Me too! I got 2 going they’re doing great…they sprouted on the 5th so about 8 days now here’s a pic of the little babies 4 ilgm strains on this one :+1::grin:

@Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

Your not kidding I know you said something lol :joy: I don’t care because I blame you to my wife haha jk :wink:

1 Like

Nice brother @WillyJ you sure keep yourself busy my friend haha nice job
Hahahaha @Hogmaster your to funny bro

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 sorry I’ve just jumped on this a bit late I had to create a new account couldn’t get on my old one glad to see some nice beauties are still been grown il be sure to follow this one buddy it’s looking well nice👌

2 Likes

Thanks buddy first grow with the gold leaf so I’m excited :blush:
That stinks about account maybe contact support and see if they can help merge the two accounts bro :+1: Just a thought

3 Likes

I seen someone tear apart one of those 2 cob roleadro fixtures. You’ll be happy to know that they are driven to almost 90 watts per cob. With efficiency loss on driver and cooling they should pull the advertised 200 watts.

I’m not exactly sure about life expectancy and led efficiency at that current, but at least they are “as advertised”

4 Likes

@dbrn32 that’s why he buys so many of them are friend @Countryboyjvd1971 has a buying light problem and it’s wearing off on me we have to stop this man he’s crazy lol haha sorry John I couldn’t resist

5 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile: :joy:, @Hogmaster, I concur , indeed it did stained on us…, indeed it did , lol, :wink: :grinning: :innocent: my apologize too, John, I too could not resist :wink::joy:

2 Likes

It’s hard for a lot of people to justify or even come up with the money for higher intensity led lighting. But I don’t think there’s a single person that takes the plunge and regrets it.

I went from trying to cram watts for as cheap as possible, to spectral mixing and chasing efficiency very quickly. So you don’t have to explain any of it to me haha. It’s somewhere between a hobby and a sickness.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 I have two of them already they work great and do draw the advertised wattage bro thanks for the feed back
Hahhahah @Niala @Hogmaster all good I can take it boys

4 Likes

Nice bro looking great

2 Likes

@RookieReefer here’s my gl scrog using the nectar
Nutes

Been topped and super cropped looking a bit crazy but healthy and growing fast lol

10 Likes

Looking good my friend! That sort of nutrients are showing some good results! Good job!

3 Likes

@M4ur thanks my friend
Yeah I’m extremely happy with them 100% organic and the plants seem to love it
I have three others as well that are just exploding with growth
I plan on trying the flower power nutrients from Iglm next grow as well I’ve heard nothing but good stuff
Right now this is my first time growing the gold leaf and using the nectar of the gods nutes and I’m liking both
I’ll get some pics of the others later and post te here bro

1 Like

how high have you set your scrog and at what stage should this be placed in could I put one over mine that are just under two weeks into flower so still showing signs of stretching or have I missed that boat now

1 Like

I will buy the trio from biobizz 100%organic and try to give them a bloom booster from Atami (also a good type of nutrients)

If you’re already in flowering stage, you have most probably missed the boat :hushed::wink:, maybe it’s possible, however, you gone a risk to snap the branches when you are gone a tuck them in the net…, in flowering stage, the plant become less flexible due to “woodier” stems…

I don’t know about @Countryboyjvd1971 height setting, he will surely be happy to tell you when he see your question…

In general, it’s recommand to place the net around 20-25 inch above the pots or the floor, it depend on how long you gone a let it veg and/or strain(s) you want to grow…

Here’s a link to a tutorial “How to ScrOG”

Hoping that’s helping you @dibbz2,

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

You gonna do a review for Nectar of the Gods @Countryboyjvd1971 ?

So far they look great. I am planning to use my nectar next summer outdoors. You think the nutes will stay usable that long?

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 is this what you are using?
Or anyone else who knows…
@Niala @Hogmaster @dbrn32 @Screwauger

https://www.amazon.com/Nectar-Gods-Simple-Starter-Pack/dp/B01GKMXLAM/ref=sr_1_16?tag=greenrel-20

4 Likes

Something like that. But if you go to the Oregons only website you can get the sample pack for cost of shipping.

Once on their page, select products. Scroll all the way to bottom and hit the tab that says something like get samples. Fill out survey and they should contact you.

Edit… cost me $28 I think

3 Likes