CB first Auto grow Super Hash

Nice @North_East_Newbie I like the way you think hahahha
Nice did you see @kabongster thread on gold leaf he just finished harvest two plants over a lbs of bud woohoo
I want to try the ak47 as well

I’m thinking my little 6x8 green house is way under sized for those 2 monsters plus 4 other plants!

Hahahahaha yeah room seems to be the biggest problem for me as well @North_East_Newbie
I all out of room too
We have two green houses I was only supposed to take half of one over
Hahahaha I took a whole one for the mj but allowed my wife to put two fig trees in there as well
Great video lmao bro

Thanks for the tag @Countryboyjvd1971
Will be following :laughing:

No problem brother we all learn from each other
So I try to tag all the peep I know eventually I get to everyone hahahaha

@North_East_Newbie @Countryboyjvd1971

You guys sound like founding members of MGA

Marijuana Growers Anonymous

As usual, outta likes :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Hahaha, sounds like your wife is a good woman for rolling with the grow expansion.
I built my wife 2 raised garden beds with covers, so she is happy with her gardening projects.

You gonna SCROG any of your outside grows?
I saw @Willd is doing a massive outside SCROG and am intrigued…

I germinated my first autos a few days ago and they are now planted in some small peat pots. Will be following along to see how you do (and maybe grab some pointers along the way)

Hahaha! @bob31.
This forum allows us the seek “treatment” from other “addicts”, comparing notes on our grows. LMAO

Haha anytime my friend can’t wait to se her grow haha :pig2:

Thanks for the tag my friend! I agree that 3 gallon is the way to go for indoor autos. I’ve grown a few different auto strains but not the SSH so you know I’m interested! @Countryboyjvd1971 I’ll be following as always!

This is a super hash auto @MattyBear
My ssh are photos bro :+1:
But that’s great follow along with me I may need your help
First Auto ever lol

Oh my bad. I haven’t grown that strain either lol. Very interested in your grow!

Lmfao @North_East_Newbie
Your right brother it does connect people with addictive personalities together which just promotes our issues more hahahahahaha thank fox we are all grow the meds we need to combat this addiction hahahahahaha
And @Hogmaster wouldn’t have done it with out you and your encouragement
And the push off the fence when beans arrived lmao :+1:
Happy growing :v:️:cowboy_hat_face:John
Ps @North_East_Newbie I have one of the gg plants under a screen in my outdoor grow thread
It’s 8 foot by 4 foot the screen woohoo

you’re going to love growing an auto…it will be like getting off a harley davidson and jumping on a honda CBR!! lol
i enjoy growing autos,they’re alright by me @Countryboyjvd1971

try them @StormTrooperweed they will make a big difference…

Like I was telling @Countryboyjvd1971 they’re good for in between grows because they’re so fast I agree @BIGE there all right by me to

Im excited @BIGE
And hey I learned to ride on a Honda lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I was also 13 lmfao

Mo weed, mo weed! @Countryboyjvd1971