CB first Auto grow Super Hash

Put the pipe down @Tonyb you’ve had enough lol

If you can get net pots sent to you, you could build a sweet 1-2 plant dwc resivour. Thinking about it kind of has me wanting to build one now…

I will tag you in my thread and speak there @Tonyb.
@Countryboyjvd1971 sorry for posting here! :smile:

All good @M4ur as long as you get the help you need brother I’m good

@Tonyb… It’s @M4ur… He’s from Europe … As is Daz and Mclovin I think

Maybe it was mclovin I was talking to hydro about then… I’mma look for the thread lol

@Tonyb he definitely grows in hydro so maybe you finally figured it out lol

@Countryboyjvd1971 they have not emailed me back yet about the free sample kit. Says could take a few days to process as they do them by hand not electronically. I also put an order in for 2 flower power starter packs. Got an email stating my payment was declined so I called the bank and approved it still waiting for ILGM to reprocess the payment.

There probably busy give them a few more days @Jmesser80
I think there only one guy who deals with it and with all the peeps placing there orders I bet he’s busy lol

10 free sample orders within 10 minutes lol. You should get a commission check👍

Lol I’ll email him on that

water growers- Donaldj Mclovin ntmaremach screwauger are just a few. I didn’t tag them in case you want to tag them somewhere else. @Tonyb

They got back to me already and for shipping for Nectar For The Gods it’s gonna be 22 bucks which is about what I estimated since I’m only a state or two away @Countryboyjvd1971

That’s better ten the 29 they charged me glad to hear it brother @Manny_FTGUTube

The sample comes with quite a bit of products too I was surprised and they’re quarts plus a couple 8ozs so I think it’s well worth the money to try em out

Paid and done now we just play the waiting game :smiling_imp:

:joy: they don’t ship to my area :joy:
"Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to your area due to restrictions on US bovine bone. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your inquiry."
What is bovine bone? :joy:

Yikes, that’s mad cow disease! Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy! That is the restriction anyway, anything that could possibly transmit it, Guessing bovine bone could be an issue. ARGHHHH

Nice @Manny_FTGUTube took about a week for me
That stinks @M4ur

Yeah mines coming Monday or at least that’s what the ups tracker says, I can’t wait :smiling_imp: I think I’ll use the samples on the my White widow Autos I’m germinating right now