CB first Auto grow Super Hash

Ok Iglm family here I go I’m trying my first Auto verity of MJ Super Hash Auto :grin:
After being convinced to try them and gifted beans By my good friend @Hogmaster I thank you again sir
Very much Appreciated brother :+1::cowboy_hat_face::v:
Time line
Monday received beans and promptly place seed in water for 24 hour soak time 5pm
Tuesday 5pm removed bean from water and place in moist paper towel dusted with Mykos powder place on plate and loosely covered with plastic to hold humidity
Wednesday 5pm took seed with tap root and placed in soil ffof mixed with perilite and vermiculite

Here’s where we are at right now not much going on lol :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
Right now I have pot in my small tent 2x2x4 and will be here till harvest
I have one 300 watt led full spectrum light on at the moment and will turn second on in a few weeks when we enter veg stage and will keep two 300 watt leds for remainder of the grow
I have lights hung at top of tent off to the side on a angle pointed to center of tent so once she is in full swing both side will be getting good light
I’ll get pics of light set up tonight
@bob31 @BIGE @kabongster @WillyJ @Onlythebest79 @darren @MattyBear
@North_East_Newbie @Nug-bug
I know there are more of you and I’ll be adding more post as I go and will add you too lol

Looks good brother John! @Countryboyjvd1971 what size pot is that?

Party time! :palm_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree:

It’s a three gallon pot @bob31
After a long discussion with hogmaster on this subject he convinced me that a five gallon would be just a waste of dirt ?
It my first Auto so I took the advice bob
Here it is @AnneBonny

I agree with hog @Hogmaster on that. Plus just about the time she’d get right in a 5 gallon pot it would be flower time. Don’t want them working too hard below ground at that point!

Looking forward to her grand entrance into the world! @Countryboyjvd1971

Thanks brother me to I’m hoping by tomorrow night she’ll poke her head out ? I put her about a inch down so :+1:
@Niala welcome back I have three threads I’ll need to tag you into I think I did already on my indoor grow
I’ll tag you in the outdoor in a few brother

Country you like those air bags? Never tried em but love Air pots- The handles are what have me interested - The air Pots I have do not have handles - Any issues with them

Now you got problems see. I thought you just put a couple of in the green house with the wife’s plants. See now I don’t have anything to help you out of this hole you digging to be in trouble. Lol have a great one my man.

I learned a little trick on that too @Countryboyjvd1971

Make a dimple in the soil, drop in the seed about 1/4 to 1/8 in deep and cover lightly. One she’s up about three days bring some soil in around. Makes sprouting a lot less stressful as your sprout will be above ground in less than 36 hours. My last one was up in about 18.

Wait till you see the next pic of the gold leaf. She doubled or more in size.

Hey @StormTrooperweed
Yeah I love them have had one issue and the do the same as your pots with air pruning
I fold handles over once in place but yeah if you need to move them super easy
And you can get five packs for 20$ for five gallon
I have them in 3 -5 -15- &25 gal sizes
Try them bro you’ll love them

Lmfao @Onlythebest79 yeah I have problems alright hahahaha
It won’t be this one she’s gets mad at lol it the three little ladies I had in this tent that I repotted and put out side with the others
Total count now is 8 inside and 5 out lol I promised to keep it small and under control :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::frowning:️:v:️:+1:

@bob31 I can’t wait to see it brother
Bob I put my pointer finger into soil and open a small hole only up to first knuckle place bean in while and just push the dirt back over the top ?
And most soil should be ok
I’ve never had one take more than a couple day with this method but I will try yours out when o get next grow started thanks for the info bob

@Countryboyjvd1971 more than one way to get the job done as we both know! Well done, brother!

I’m happy you started autos. I will be a week behind you with my autos and can play copy cat! LOL

Off on another adventure…
Good start CB!
You are going to be a busy man this summer between these grows! :+1::seedling::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would like to follow along could you tag me please. The 3 gallon pot is a good idea for autos. This is my first go at an auto. I was going to go for 5 gallon but already have 3 gallon and will just use them.

3 gallon is the way to go.

As usual, outta likes :+1::+1::+1::+1:

@Smokin_ernie done brother I tag as we go :+1:
@North_East_Newbie I can’t help myself hahhaha
I addicted to the growing

As long as you got the space, It’s a great addiction to have.
You will be fully stocked for the winter too, after these are harvested!

Yeah and I already have my beans for the next grow
Waiting in the wings @North_East_Newbie
:+1: Gold leaf next will be starting that in July I’m thinking

I got 2 gold leafs going now. Have heard great things about them.
I just got 10 AK-47 Auto beans last week.
I have yet to finish my first grow & I am planning for my third…This IS addicting!