Caveman86 2.2 grow - Lemon Jeffery

Those are some chunky buds. :+1: :grin: You did a very nice job on this. Congrats on getting her done

2 Likes

What’s currently growing in the small tent.
2 ILGM gorilla glue autos

I think they’re 20ish plus days old, would have to double check.

4 Likes

I have a ilgm gorilla glue going now, it’s a beast!

Happy growing!

2 Likes

That looks like a beast! How’s the rest of your harvest going? You had a few different ones going didn’t you?

Yea man, things have been going smooth. I’ve chopped a thinmint Crack, orange Critical Punch and a gg4 so far. Switching to jacks and adding a watering system almost makes growing too easy haha.

Works slowing down so I’ll be a bit more active here. Next grow I’m pump for - Mephisto and Nightowl run!

1 Like

Looks like you’ve got your grow dialed in man! Excited to see the next!

1 Like

Well dry went good, dried for 7 days in the tent at around 70F/47-52%rh and I think it turned out good. Took 2 nights to trim both plants. My fiancé trimmed the first night, I trimmed last night.
Overall haul was 6 half gallon mason jars, 4 quart jars, 2 gallon freezer bags of trim and a gallon freezer bag of stems. We haven’t weighed them yet as both nights we were trimming from 9pm-2am. Couple of long nights and that was only 2 plants. We have to work on that.
One thing we both noticed was while trimming we both felt our throats burning and our eyes watering. Not sure what that was about, but the smell was really intense. We vaped some (our main way to consume) and loved it! Really a great lemony taste, and got us messed up!
Have you guys ever encountered anything like that while trimming?
I’ll post some pictures tonight of the haul and how much we got.

1 Like

Plant 1- 238g
Plant 2- 244g

Total- 482 grams

Can’t believe I grew this much!

1 Like

Congrats. Those are some good numbers. I used to feel a little light headed trimming. But wear gloves now. And a hair net :laughing:

1 Like