Caveman86 2.2 grow - Lemon Jeffery

That was going to be my question. The runoff numbers you have for soil are below my 2,000 ppm (EC 4.0) trigger point for water only. You are in the low end of the sweet zone now for salts in soil IMO. Definitely upping nutes would be good.

That said, plants in flower are going to start to show deficiencies as plant devours leaves. You will see things on lower leaves that look like a def (and they are) but really just an old leaf. The light color you see shows interveinal chlorosis which is a sign you need to supplement with cal mag. I see you are giving 10 ml/gal: keep it up as high intensity lights make plant calcium hungry.

3 Likes

Humidity sensors and gauges don’t last forever, they slowly deteriorate over time and need to be tested 2-3 times a year, that’s why the sensors are able to be replaced in better instruments. In the case of the Inkbird, I cut a notch in the Tupperware container on the lip and lid so they line up and put the sensor inside…put the salt slurry container in there, put the lid on, and sealed it up as best I could with plumbers putty. It worked great and I got a good reading the next morning. Then you make your adjustments from that reading. In the cigar world, this is basic maintenance…same thing with long term storage of musical instruments that need to be in perfectly humidified conditions. What we do doesn’t have to be that exact, close…+- 2-3%…is fine.

2 Likes

Should I be adding calmag to every watering and feeding? I’ve been adding calmag on water only days to this point, thinking of adding some calmag tonight with the feed.

I’d just keep giving cal mag on water-only days myself.

2 Likes

I’ll skip it then for the night. Thank you very much.

Water night last night.
I fouled up when I was reading my notes before watering.
Went ahead and gave them a feeding of 1/2 strength trio when it was supposed to be a water only night.
Was on a water, feed, water, feed schedule, but went feed, feed, now will go water, water the rest of the week.
Feel like an idiot, but what’s done is done. I’ll see how they handle it, but they looked great this morning so fingers crossed.

Water going in:
1/2 strength trio
1-6.6/1270
2-6.6/1260

Run off:
1-6.2/1850
2-6.2/1620

Think I’m ok to finish this week off with just water/calmag?
@Myfriendis410 @Bulldognuts @Nicky @Not2SureYet @IP54 @kellydans

Also, are these seeds forming?

2 Likes

I water based on runoff. If runoff numbers in soil are above about 2,000 ppm then water only until it drops. If soilless I use somewhere around 1,000 to 1,200 ppm (soil buffers differently).

4 Likes

I see swollen female calyx , No Seeds.

4 Likes

I am with @kellydans . She looks female to me :+1:

4 Likes

I’m with the guys above. My friend has your feeding covered and kelly has your male worries set aside.
She’s fully female.

3 Likes

Water night again last night. The girls got 1/2 strength week 9 @1.5 gallons each.

Water going in:
1-6.4/1010
2-6.5/1000

Water coming out:
1-2 solo cups of run off
5.9/1950
2-3 solo cups of run off
6.0/2150

Things are going good, I did a little defoliating last night. Not much, just picked a few here and there.
The smell is amazing though! I can’t get over how much stronger these smell than my other auto grows. Fingers crossed I get to the finish line with these two.
Here’s a couple pictures from this morning.

They aren’t the best, I just cracked the tent open to take a couple this morning before work.

1 Like

Day 3 week 7

Water night.
1/2 strength week 10 ff trio soil schedule
1-6.7/550
2-6.7/550

Haven’t gotten the run off numbers yet. Waiting for them to drain.

Here’s some pictures though.
1:

2:

How do they look?
@Myfriendis410 @Nicky @Bulldognuts @kellydans @IP54 @Not2SureYet @BigCountry74

6 Likes

Run off numbers:
1-2 solo cups
6.2/1700

2-3 solo cups
6.1/2340

And another picture:

4 Likes

Holy crap! They look amazingly healthy and HUGE! You got yourself a great harvest coming up. Leafy, like my last grow.

What size pots are those?

4 Likes

what you set out to accomplish, a tent full of buds.
Very nice.

4 Likes

Looking great :+1:Big healthy ladies.

4 Likes

5 gallon radicle bags

1 Like

Thanks folks, things are progressing along nicely.

2 Likes

It looks like things are going great for you here. Those are some sweet girls there :+1:

3 Likes

Looking really good, keep it uo

3 Likes