Caveman’s 2nd grow

It will still grow fine. When some thing like that happens. You should dry and put a little dab of honey on it and cover it with tape. I have broke branches and not noticed them till days later and had no issues. The honey helps for a faster recovery :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Lol, that’s great to hear. I did put honey on it. I thought I could try to Saran Wrap it together with some honey. Not sure where I read it, or if it would have worked, but it was too far gone. It was hanging on by a thread and no matter what I did I couldn’t get it to stay put.
I still can’t believe I did that, but is what it is. Finish out strong and get it back on the next one.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I used some honey on a split that happened during lst, worked well!

Good luck man!

2 Likes

I tied some of my plants to my stand on my first grow. I tried lifting the plant to move it and ripped a branch. My first taste of just how durable these plants are. She kept growing like nothing happened.

3 Likes

A little update this morning.
Last night was water day for my other tent, but this tent also seemed like it needed some water, which is a day earlier than it’s been so far.
I only gave them each about 1/4 gallon of water though as I’ve learned I may have been over watering.

Water going in:
1/2 tsp of recharge
6.8 ph
410 ppm

No run off.

I clipped a couple of the larger fan leaves that were blocking some of the lower bud sites on plant #1(left side) the other day and it seems to be doing well after. I think I might clip some of the stuff under the canopy since it’s so small, might as well focus the energy up top. What do you guys think about that?

The broken plant seems to be doing well also. I was bummed about the break and still am, but it looks to be doing good so that makes me happy. I also clipped a couple of the lower leaves that were hanging in the dirt.

Also after I broke the main stalk I removed all the tie downs. Not really sure if I should tie them back down in a day or two or let er buck.
Any suggestions on that would be greatly appreciated.

Next watering I’ll give them another round of ff trio at 1/4 strength. That will put me on a feed, water, water, feed routine that I did with my first grow.

1 Like

Water night last night.
Each got a gallon of water, each gave up a solo cup worth of run off.

In-
1:
1/4 strength Trio
6.8/640
2:
1/4 Trio
6.8/840

Out-
1:
6.3/2120
2:
6.3/2800

Also did some lst on #2 after it was accidentally topped.

1 Like

Retied a couple branches down, nothing too special.
#1 is so small and compact, but it’s plugging away.
#2 is looking pretty good I think considering I snapped her top off a week or so ago.

3 Likes

Looking good. Once these finish their stretch. They will have a nice space between each bud :+1:

I agree my #2 should be nice once it fills in. #1 is what it is I think. The buds are filling in nice though, just going to be small, short and compact.

Water day last night.
Each got a gallon of water, each had 2 full solo cups worth of run off.
1/2 strength Trio
6.6 ph
1190 ppm

Out:
1-
6.1/2410
2-
6.0/2170

Day 43 yesterday as well.

3 Likes

Update on the girls from this morning. Tonight is water night, but I wanted to get a couple pictures this morning.

#1 on left is looking good. Short, but looks good. Buds smell completely different than they did last grow and smell different than the plant next to it. But it looks good, we shall see how it finishes.

#2 in a little worried about. It looks like it’s growing good, but am worried the bud sites won’t fill in. They haven’t really filled in that much over the last couple weeks. Again, we will see what happens.

Let me know what you guys think. Any suggestions or other input greatly appreciated as well.

2 Likes

Water night last night.
Each got a 1/2 gallon.
5 ml calmagic per gallon

3 Likes

You still have a week or 2 for then to really start building. I hit that flat spot too. Then I go in one morning and it looks like a weeks growth over night :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 52 update!
Water night last night. Each got a gallon. #1 had 3 solo cups of run off, #2 had 2 solo cups of run off.
1/2 strength trio, week 1 of flower schedule. I ran this week twice, the first two doses were at 1/4 strength. This last one was the 2nd dose at half strength.
#1 is fattening up nicely! It is so short and small, but the buds are thick and frosty! Bummed about the size, but happy with the way it’s looking.
#2 is starting to add some bulk, but I’m still worried about it. Remember this plant I accidentally topped it while it was into flower. I’m too new to know for sure, but I’m sure that had some goofy effects on it. All that being said, it still is looking good. Just needs to fatten up.

Water going in:
Ph
Ppm (700 scale)

Water coming out:
1- 6.3/2870
2- 6.2/2670

Here are the pictures:

3 Likes

Yea man! Lookin good

1 Like

What kind of bags are those? They look noice

1 Like

@STC_Cultivator
3 gallon radicle bags
I like them so far.

1 Like

Day 56 update!
Water day last night, each got a half gallon.
5 ml of calimagic per gallon
6.8/750
Plant #1 is getting frosty and #2 is just starting to fatten up.

Let me know what you folks think. Thanks

2 Likes

Wow, these look great. Nice work :+1:

2 Likes

Killing it man!

1 Like

Water night again last night. Each got 3/4 of a gallon with 1 to 2 solo cups of run off.
Water going in:
1/2 strength Trio
6.8 ph
990 ppm (700 scale)

Water coming out:
1- 6.2/2470- 2 solo cups worth of run off
2- 6.1/2790- 1 solo cup worth of run off

And some pictures.

And just to show how short #1 really is:

1 Like