Hey guys, back at it with round 2. Not switching much up this time around, I’m just trying to grow 2 this time.
Here’s what I’m working with:
ILGM Girl Scout Cookie Extreme Autos
2x2x5’ Spider Farmer tent
Spider Farmer sf1000 Light
3 gal radicle bags
Fox farms happy frog soil
Inkbird temp/rh controller
Heat set to 78 +-1
Rh% set to 65 +-1
Started soaking the seeds on the 11th and they cracked so I planted them on the 12th. I skipped the paper towel method as they cracked. Last time I put it in a paper towel to wait for root to pop before planting.
One of the things I’m trying differently is I planted one of them in a solo cup this time around. Figure I had good luck with planting directly into it’s forever home so the second seed I did that again.
#1 is in the solo cup, #2 is in the 3 gallon pot.
#1 popped and shed its helmet on the 15th, while #2 broke soil on the 15th it kept its helmet until yesterday. I tried a couple times to remove it, but it wouldn’t budge so I left it.
I removed the dome on #1 on the 16th and I can’t remember if I left #2 domed this morning or not before I left for work, but i think I’ll remove it tonight if I haven’t already.
I gave them 2 oz of 6.5ph water last night before I took the picture.
So there it is, grow 2 under way. A few things a little different, but mostly the same. I’m also in a different room as last time. My old room is going to be setup for my bigger tent, I just have to do some work to it first. Hopefully within the next couple weeks I can start something in there as well.