Caught on yellow traps: what is it?

I did the wash. Went easy. They’re in the dry tent now with the fan on high for a while. I examined the hell out of the water and found 1 fly. Otherwise it was clean and went easy and wasn’t particularly difficult. Took me a while to go through all the cleanup after it the trim and then cleaning the buckets. I guess I don’t really know what to make of it now till it dries?

3 Likes

Nice, I would suggest making sure the fan is not blowing directly at your buds🤟

1 Like

Yeah just for the time being, after the soak. I’m shot.

I love how your plants are watching TV for encouragement! Good choice of shows.

1 Like

Lol I threw on a bunch of YouTube vids on washing while i trimmed and prepped. Super annoying to have to touch my phone or remote and take off my gloves to search a new one

1 Like

It’s like me today, watching freaking Martha Stewart trying to get ready for the feast. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I’m ready for some roast beef or something. I ended up getting a work call afterwards and now super insanely stressed out. After I was so excited and going through all this.fml

So sorry to hear that! I can’t tell you how grateful I am to have retired in June. Work that thinks you should be on call every single second did me in. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks man! Lucky…living the dream… happy Thanksgiving! I gave the buds a look after a few hours and they look AMAZING. They’re not sopping wet, still smell really nice, clearly have a ton of trichomes, and most of all I have confidence that they’re super clean.

Think I’m a bud wash convert and can’t wait update my review… it was easy though

2 Likes

It makes for a clean bud. No big poop or dust or any traces of unwanted stuff from the grow. It does not alter or change the flavor or smells of the product just makes for a cleaner bud. It don’t take long to do and really helps alot especially if u have a y kind of bugs at all even flies in the tent land on stuff Everytime they land the puke or poop so imagine how much big feces u r removing with that quick little wash. Saves ur lungs of anything from the bad stuff. U’ll see all the stuff floating in the buckets and think yep I’ll be doing this Everytime even with plants that seem okay without an issue I still wash it to be safe. Better be safe than sorry right.

3 Likes

I think im having this exact same problem right now.

1 Like

It never ended up being a problem for me. Just a mystery. Keep changing out those yellow cards and keep a close eye out. Nothing was crawling on my plant and I did the dunk but never really got any bugs. The buds came out great. I think it’s just beneficial little buggers in the soil

Yea i was about to make a post myself then came across yours to figure it out. Im using buildasoil 3.0 soil so i was expecting to get a few bugs here and there. But after reading though this post i feel alot better lol

1 Like

I hear ya… I was freaking out for a while haha. I used fox farms ocean forest. Good luck and glad this helped!

1 Like

Look like little Hippos,

2 Likes

Agree with @Pet_de_Chien. Not a clear picture but still looks like thrips. Horrible little :poop: and hard to eradicate. They lay their eggs inside the leaves, newly hatched larvae have an instant food source. Captain Jacks dead bug is a foliage spray used by most. I tossed 6 plants after fighting them for 3 weeks in the flower stage. Good luck with this :love_you_gesture: