Caterpillar of some type

Eating the chlorophyll from the leaves.

1 Like

Start spraying with Captain Jack’s Deadbug spinosad and look for any bore wholes in the stems. They can destroy a plant in a day or two.
Lethal little bugger

I cut open a stem

1 Like

That’s one of those Cannibis Nolongercuz species / street name “Eat your shit up”… Types. Alternate days on Capt Jacks and Monterey BTk or any BT with the Kurstaki variant in it.

2 Likes

Trouble is my store is closed today. I spray the plant liberally with vinegar/water but so far they just rented u-hauls and are moving

1 Like

Monterey BTk you can get at Ace or Lowes HD whatever big box you have even walmart here.
My HD even has CJDB rtu spray. I dont know any Kitchen recipes for caterpillars…some tiny bugs are easy soap and water.

I found something btk caterpillar killer. Going to apply right now thanks everybody

1 Like

Bastards!

1 Like

That worm will burrow into your flower and cause bud rot. I’m the voice of experience…likely culprit is the ‘cabbage louper’.

4 Likes

Did the moth lay eggs on the plant? Not sure how so many got on the plant and none on the other plant in the same box. I have seen moths around lately and a few even got inside the house. I think they sit on the door and fly in why the door is opened. When i do a google image search of the caterpillar i get back a moth that looks similar.

1 Like

Diligence, I’m sure you already know.

Nothing with bugs ever seems as if it is really once and done, its break life cycle and maintain.

Wrap a piece of tinfoil around the main stem towards the bottom it will make it so the ones that fall cant crawl backup. I use this trick on my lenon tree and it works 100% against catapilars.

Hopefully that holds you over till you can get the right type of spray.

I found some recommended killer locally and gave the plant a good spray and it seems to be pest free. I cant believe the damage it did in a few hours. I you left them for a few days your crop would be ruined.

What good to prevent the moths from laying eggs in the plants? I see a few flying around now. I do wash the plants regular with a mist from a hose but it must not be enough to removr the eggs.