Cat’s Runtz Grow Journal (featuring monster-cropping)

Standing room only :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

@CatDadPower now that’s a nice pic-a ton of flower sites budding up! :yum:

3 Likes

Looks like a sea of stars :star: :blush::v:

2 Likes

Week 4, Day 4

Had to use a second trellis in two of the tents! Runoff still in the mid 1000s so only been giving 100mg Sweet. Still have not had to feed using a 3-part system. Only micronutrients such as Cal-Mag and Mag-Sulfur and amended soils.

Runtz Seed Grown

Runtz Clones

Grape Ape Clones

4 Likes

Looking good in there!

2 Likes

Have been reading and following. Those buds look like constellations in the sky. Starburst. Keep on growing

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!

1 Like

First day of lights at 100% finishing power!! Three-ish more weeks! Picture updates coming soon!

A little update, the girls are looking amazing. I couldn’t be happier seeing how well this grow is going compared to my first grow.

Today is Week 6, Day 1. Bottom leaves are starting to fade. Some fan leaves are lightening. Runoff PPM still in high 1000s, will likely stop feeding in about a week to let those nutes slowly get eaten up. These strain can be ready in as little as 7 weeks, but I’m going to plan for a 9 week grow to err on the safe side since I’m still seeing lots of pistols.

Without further ado….

Runtz, Clones

Runtz, Seed Grown

Grape Ape, Clone

I know its not a great question because it depends on tons of variables, what are some of you Veteran growers thinking I can pull? Do you think based off this canopy coverage 1lb per tent is doable? Be curious to hear some feedback, critiques, etc.

3 Likes

I think that’s doable.

I had 4 in my tent, pic was 2 weeks before chop, yield was 12.5 oz. Yours will fill out more than mine did, from the looks of them so far!

5 Likes

Damn they are beautiful! If mine finish that nicely I’d be over the moon. The wait only gets harder as harvest draws nearer …

Tell me! That was a nice haul, only problem is I only have half a big bud left of that strain! Lasted me 5 months, so I shouldn’t complain. And I have 4 cuttings from that lineage soaking in a jar, waiting to root out and current tent of misfits to finish! Hoping in a month things will be done and a “real” cycle can get started again. So far this year it’s been like Studio 54 in there, had an auto and 2 photos. Took a bunch of clones for outside, but guerilla grow didn’t happen so once the auto was done, brought 10 clones in to flower with their mothers! Harvested the moms, 1 clone hermied, so now I have 9 uncared for plants finishing off. Crazy in there now!

6 Likes

Is it a PITA to water those back plant? Need to get to a hard-to-reach area of the tent? All you need is a watering can and a PVC pipe cut to size.

2 Likes

Already swelling up and getting frosty :cold_face:

3 Likes

I do something similar at Christmas to add water to the tree stand. Can’t reach in, use a cheater tube!

2 Likes

Weed 7, Day 1! The end is nigh. PPMs are still a little high (probably could have backed off the mag sulfur sooner ) but seeing as we probably have 1-2 weeks left, I’ll just use water from here on out. Had to utilize ties to help keep heavy colas vertical — Definitely not a bad problem to have.

Seed-grown Runtz: seeing 3 phenotypes in this tent which kinda sucks, but should make for some interesting bud that I’ll separate from one another during cure. Two phenos seem to lean heavy toward the sativa (front right, back right), one pheno seems to be in the middle (back left ), and one heavy indica (front left).

Grape Ape Clones

Runtz Clones

3 Likes