Cat’s Five Strain… Fiesta!

Time to let the cat of the bag… I think I can finally say that my first grow was, and currently still is, a huge success! I couldn’t have done it without the support of this community, which has helped me navigate the confusing world of lights, nutrients, soil, and misinformation that all new growers face.

Harvested so far are White Widow Auto, Big Bud, and Chocolope, all of which are ILGM genetics. The Cherry Pie is an unconfirmed strain that started with four single seeds from my grinder.

Currently still in growth are the massive Amnesia Haze strains, which will probably have to go to week 13, possibly longer. Still very pistol-y with clear tricomes.

Gonna tag some of the folks from my old thread, hopefully this has been entertaining at the very least! For those not aware, things were a little rough and cringy in the beginning but I’ve come a LONG WAY :joy:
Cat Dad’s Five Strain Fiasco

9 Likes

@BudzMS @Retiredoldguy @Newt @CurrDogg420 @new2-420 @beachglass @noddykitty1 @Flitme @Mhcnola

4 Likes

Appreciate the tag. I’m in!

3 Likes

Contrats @CatDadPower , great haul brother!

I’m also hitching a ride…

2 Likes

outstanding, can i pull up a chair at that table lol

2 Likes

Congratulations. What a journey.

3 Likes

Thank You for the tag. I am so impressed with your harvest and the job you are doing. Looking forward to your next grow!! :blush::v:

2 Likes

Coming soon … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh boy… if you’ve been following then you know what tomorrow morning is! :axe:

5 Likes

choppy chop chop chop

Thanks for the tag @CatDadPower So what were your final dry weight or did you post & I missed it?

1 Like

Dude send me the AH & I’ll babysit it for you while you get your new space ready for the next big grow. Heck, I won’t even charge you! :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Haven’t totaled yet since the amnesia haze is still cooking! Figured it would be bad luck to weigh before the whole thing is done start to finish.

1 Like

@CatDadPower Noooo don’t jinx yourself! Tag me when you weigh it if you think about it. It looks amazing!

These are taking FOREVER… but my gosh, look at those baseball bats!

4 Likes

You need to get the bamboo stakes out soon!! :drooling_face:

1 Like

I’d need yardsticks haha! I can’t believe the weight of the buds are literally leaning the plant. Being patient is the hard part :smiling_face_with_tear:

Pretend it’s catnip, hahaha

1 Like

We’re getting close, so here some action shots. Still waiting on the clears to disappear!

7 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like