Cat Dad’s Five Strain Fiasco

we all love that feeling when we get a good harvest…

7 Likes

I am going to suggest you bring this down to 1 OZ…pack too tight and you might have issues with the curing process

6 Likes

Me and a couple growers just jumped into the future with the Grove Bags to replace the jars…so far it is a game changer with Grove Bags for curing

4 Likes

For me, a “good harvest ” would have been as simple as growing plants that survived and having a little more bud than I started with.

However, I think I’m more happy that I found an activity that gives me purpose and a reason to get up early every morning. I’ve done an entire grow now, and I’m just as excited to check on my plants now as i was the day my seeds first broke ground. It’s definitely a form of therapy and treatment in and of itself!

8 Likes

This is great information, thank you! I’ve been placing them in carefully, trying not squish or compress the nugs for this very reason. I’m also still burping them daily and allowing a good 30-60 min of fresh airflow before capping again. However, I need to hop on Amazon again anyway since I’m out of containers, so I’m going to check those bags out for sure! Definitely wanna make sure I’m doing everything right in this home stretch haha

Makes me wanna experiment with the same strain in two different curing containers and see how different they end up!

4 Likes

check out this forum post before you buy more jars…

Anyone using “grove bags” to cure?

if you decide this is your next step in your grow adventure…go to the grove website and not thru Amazon to buy them…

7 Likes

dang…thats a sweet harvest, i think i see a jar with my name on it

5 Likes

Hell, I’d love to hear some reviews from my first grow! :rofl:

4 Likes

Puff puff pass! They look great!

4 Likes

Well ladies and gents, here’s a massive update: we still have a bit more chocolope drying and two whole amnesia haze still growing!

Curing! From top to bottom in rows: white widow, cherry pie, big bud, chocolope. Still have yet to dry and cure the amnesia haze.

A little bud shot from chocolope strain.

8 Likes

well done, thats a serious stock pile congrats

2 Likes

Congratulations on your harvest. My stash is get dangerous low I hope I can stretch it out so I don’t run out. Enjoy :blush::v:

1 Like

@Flitme @BudzMS Thank you both!

2 Likes

youre welcome, is my name still on one of those jars? theres so many i cant find it lmao

2 Likes

You bet, my army brothers never have to bring their own bud :metal:t4:

3 Likes

oh hell yeah, just a lighter lol

3 Likes

Unfortunately 12 weeks doesn’t seem like a remote possibility right now, these girls just wanna keep getting fatter and sassier :man_shrugging:t2: But seriously these nugs are massive! 8-9 inches from top to bottom on the main colas already. Today marks day 72, and I think we still have a good amount of time left.

8 Likes

What strain you got growing? @CatDadPower They’re beautiful & look like pretty Christmas trees!

1 Like

These are amnesia haze (feminized). They along with the chocolope and big bud I grew came in the high yield mix pack.

1 Like

Alright everyone were in the home stretch! The amnesia hazes are HUGE now! They’re fading nicely, more more nutes.

7 Likes