Cash payment limbo

So I’ve sent my cash payment out on December the 2nd and today is december the 13th. I’ve sent a few tickets out and the response seemed to be them asking for a detailed description of my package used for shipping… in which I’ve gave them. I am trusting them to do the right thing. I would love to spend more money here as long as things go right. I guess I’m just reading all these comments in search of hope and trying to keep the faith in ilgm. God bless!

1 Like

I’m not sure about your current situation, hopefully it gets resolved. I’ve ordered from ILGM 3 time. The first time I mailed a ck. The second time I ordered they had the option to do a echeck. So for my second and third order I used the echeck option. I had absolutely no issues doing it this way. I mention this so everybody new to ordering will be aware of this option. Good luck hopefully it hasn’t been lost in the mail.

2 Likes

chill - you’ll get order - it does take far more time than it should

1 Like

Thank you for the help, I’m glad you had success and thank you for the tip. I am worried because my instructions were to not put a return address on the envenlope. When I received a response from claire she indicated that if my payment hasn’t been updated after 2 weeks, which will be Monday… then I should track it. I have no way to track it. I’m just hoping that they show good faith. Appreciate your help! God Bless!

2 Likes

i use credit cards all the time, no issues and seeds arrive in 5 days here in the states

2 Likes

Echeck has worked great for me as well

1 Like

It also says when ordering that it can take up to 30 days. Payment processing in the 'States and shipping (in some cases) from Amsterdam. On top of the busiest mailing season of the year.

True, I guess I should have a little more faith huh?
Tiz the season!

I used cash had no issues it definitely is the least secure but I don’t believe they would rip you off but we did put our faith in the postal service so that could be an issue

1 Like

Did y’all put return address on envelope?

Always put a return address.
The instructions say dont write anything on the envelope…meaning besides to and from addresses
Since there is no indication of what the money is for there is no risk to putting a return address.

Yes I did I would always put one on there. It makes it a little suspicious when there isn’t. I did not do tracking on it but I would next time because it just makes me nerves feel a little better lol

My money handling for ebay account, (wont let me say name), lets me print first class postage with tracking. Cost is under 3 bucks. You can add tracking at the post office too…just a few dollars. Well worth it.
Its under multi order shipping…Dont know if its only business accounts or on all.

I have always used credit card and have never had an issue. I do let the card company know I am making an overseas purchase just to be safe. I do tend to overdo my seed purchase order and recently found out you can’t make a purchase larger than $500 US on your card from ILGM, lol. Usually takes 10 days from original order online to delivery in US for me.

Thanks for that tip man, my next order was going to be over 500. That info will help!

Internationally? A regular international rate with tracking is like $16

Jane has worked wonders and my order has shipped! God Bless You Jane!

2 Likes

As soon as I have them in hand I am placing another order!

2 Likes

Its not international.

@ILGM.Stacy can help you out @Ananomous

1 Like