Cart Suggestion

I’ve been through a dozen carts over the past year. I have COPD, so they help a lot since I don’t have to stress my lungs as much as with smoking flower. Ask for ‘live resin’ carts if you are in a dispensary. I’ve been through a couple of carts of both types. When I hit a live resin cart it’s One-And-Done. It takes 3 or 4 hits off a cured resin cart to get the same effect.

3 Likes

I don’t do carts but use a loose-leaf vape when I’m on the road or just feel like something different.

Could you tolerate doing a dab? No cellulose to deal with at least…

2 Likes

Dunno. Might be worth a try. I’ll look into it. Weed is get-to-sleep medicine for me. I’m not sure a hit or 2 each evening is doing that much damage. I haven’t smoked tobacco in 10 years and I’m still very active in the gym and on the golf course. Still pretty healthy, but do what I can to mitigate the damage done from smoking for 35 years.

7 Likes

We do a lot of edibles here but I normally do a bong or a dab (today) along with gummies or a cookie. The dab is certainly cleaner but you’d have to have some gear: dab rig with a with a quartz banger, torch, dab tool.

5 Likes

Have you tried making cape cartridges?

I have a bunch of resin from QWET method out of dried and cured bud. Was thinking about making cartridges for same reason.

I assume live resin would be harvest then straight to QWET?

2 Likes

Not sure, but it makes sense. My understanding is that live resin is better at preserving terpines, which may be responsible for the effect.

2 Likes

I get a good terpene profile from my QWET run in the Source. It’s all in the temp/time you do it. You’re also going to get higher yields.

4 Likes

@MidwestGuy

Ive been messing around the last few weeks with concentrates and the qwet method and also pressing. So far, as far as flavor, QWET wins. As far as hitting you hard quick, the dab wins. Still messing with temps as far as pressing goes. 160 gets you more of a budder dab and 200 gets a good clear dab. 2 tokes off that Lookah and im good.

4 Likes

@ChittyChittyBangin

I greatly desire a Lookah Dragon Egg.

Thank you…

1 Like

@Fiefie my next project is to make some dry ice hash, decarb it, puck it, then press it and see what i get. What i have noticed since i swapped to mainly concentrates is that im smoking a WHOLE lot less. Effects last a hell of alot longer and as an added bonus, the wife loves it. 1 and done for her :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I love my Lookah Seahorse for dabs but I really like my Mighty + for a dry herb vaporizer… they make little capsules that you can load ahead of time then just pop a new one in when it’s done. Nothing hits like a bong though…

4 Likes

I like my bong, but I still pine for a good doobie…

5 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @Caligurl Ahhh… A doobie.

My wife, who’s never puffed, has forbidden puffin doobs.

She thinks it smells terrible.

Definitely more smokey in the room after a joint.

She bought me a small bong/bubbler in exchange.

3 Likes

The stuff I grow is too potent to roll into a spliff. One would last me 4 or 5 days if I rolled one.

3 Likes

There is no doubt in my mind :wink:

2 Likes

@Fiefie ive never seen my wife use an apparatus. I have to “share” my hit with her. 1 good dab hit and shes 3 sheets in the wind… :melting_face::melting_face::melting_face:

1 Like