Carriage L , stock, luggage and cheap seats!

That picture helps a lot. Looking at the pics online, it looks to be a bigger grid. So the runoff doesn’t come out the sides?

Dish it quite a bit and the water will sit closer to the center, soak from the center out. Soak the center 2 thirds, you’ll be fine. Leon, put a video on for this guy, it’s your thread. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure I wouldn’t need some sort of way oversized saucer if this this thing looked like a fountain at the Belagio. :rofl:

1 Like

Long as your soil isn’t to dense , with a nice lofty mix it’s sweet as , you can always buy one as a doner collar and seal all the holes up and wrap it around the pot to be watered. Just soo easy to do transplants or root zone work.

2 Likes

Auto bcns chugging along

1 Like

Bcn , somewhere around 35-40 days

4 Likes

It’s amazing how much more mature your bcn XXL are compared to mine.
Is it just the difference of yours under lights and mine growing by natural light and out side.
We dropped them on the same day at the same time.
22nd August at 420.

My bcn XXL 3rd on the left.

1 Like

Absolutely that’s the difference, mine are on a 20 hour light while yours outside are 12-13 hours , however mate yours are growing for free while I pour money into the power company .

1 Like

Harvest day for 1 bcn auto , could have gone longer probably

3 Likes

waiting now on 2 on these then the last around 4th November

3 Likes

Size comparison, the air pots are 11gal , next 4 (2 bcn 2 purple haze autos) will be in 7s

I do not rate bcn. Both of mine are none events
Either fighting to live or producing the smallest buds in the world

3 Likes

The second one looks ok for age and from what I’ve got growing , the first one looks a little bit weird, what feeds are you adding

i’m not sure WHAT they’re trying to tell you but that first pic, the way the leaves are pointing STRAIGHT UP, she’s TRYING to tell you something. I’m not versed enough in this hobby to just SAY, “oh it’s so and so…” but hoping some others chime in to help.

On a side note, i can’t see BCN and NOT think BACON, lol. was gonna say don’t be bad-mouthing BACON like that!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Harvested 4 Acapulco clones, glad to get them out , a lot of floor space for a few ounces. Gave me room in the flower tent for brain damage and a skywalker to squeeze in.

2 Likes

Yea a few things not right with her , maybe phosphate lacking and light stress maybe? But yea like ya say someone will id it better than me

1 Like

Which is that in the right front? Looks a lot like a mystery seed I started:

2 Likes

Brain damage, yea they do look similar aye

2 Likes

Read the write up on it , think it was coffee shop seeds we got them from. Soon as I read it I was like Yup that sounds like elephant tranq to me I need it!

2 Likes

That was why I asked. But that said, I don’t think I’ve ever had that, so not sure it could be a match.

2 Likes