Carriage L , stock, luggage and cheap seats!

WHAT!!! Premature propag-culation BCN Critical comp winner… In your dreams, if only:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :heart_eyes: I hope it’s going outside mate, cause it just aint got a chance against Davo’s (well now that it’s sprouted :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Mate … your wife got you under her thumb?

1 Like

@Dave69

1 Like

No wife mate, single. Will pick one up once I go to live by a beach in the Philippines, once the kids are older of course. They can come with me and run a resort miles from anyone. (apart from locals).

1 Like

And she’ll be 35… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: true story.

1 Like

How did I miss this? Tagging along now.

2 Likes

Struth time for an update, had to move my set up to my auto site, feels a bit weird not hearing my shed hum like a 747 warming up but best to be safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

@FullyMedicated here’s mine mate

1 Like

ive got those air pots too. just haven’t used them yet. how do u like them compared to regular planter pots.

2 Likes

I love them , so easy to clean and store, lots of tie up points and can customise pot sizes with different bases and collars

1 Like

set to watching

1 Like

Thanks mate , not a serious journal just a bit of fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love them. 48 litre airpot.

3 Likes

I had to show him what he’s missing out on :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Wow. OK, I’m intrigued. Just was checking them out online, can you answer a couple questions?

1. When filling with dirt, what keeps the dirt from falling through the grid bottom?
  2. When watering do you get runoff all the way around?
1 Like

Are you filling it with sand :joy: :joy: It doesnt fall out Trust me.

When you put the soil at the top dish it slightly so the water pools from the center. It doesn’t run out until its soaked, but not really, it’s easy to work out. I accidently let water pool into the saucer underneath, see how the roots loved that.

4 Likes