Carriage L , stock, luggage and cheap seats!

All aboard the strain train in the land of the long white cloud line . So let’s get to housekeeping and safety information: I have zero problems with anyone postings anything cannabis or humour related at anytime under the forum basic rules :slight_smile: with that boring stuff said let’s get to the tour of facilities offered in the L carriage: seed/ clone incubator, 2 x 60/60/160cm tents , 1 x 100x100x1700 tank, 1x 60x60x120 tank.
Multiple lights , we will get into that along the journey;) stock you ask! Yes that’s a great question! After many many years of bag seed finally have been lucky enough to find other like minded kiwis to help me realise life goals, I’m not going to tag in every one I’ve meet here but a few people really help kick me off @Dave69 and @Blackmoon and another dude daggy whom got busted and I miss his banter, also @Fergus for the drive to buy :wink: so yes what have I got! Currently: 2 blue dream , 1 x alpine star 1 x Acapulco gold in flower edge of 2-3 weeks flower , very much a supporter of mothering plants so I have 1 of each as a mother and multiple clones going out to another grower many of you know , an up and coming and I’m cool to say it but the best rookie grower NZ has on here :wink: you know who you are B . Also running a new group of seeds : kerosene krush, critical kush, skywalker, night nurse, cream and cheese , purple punch , brain damage, dos sii dos 33, runtz muffin. Also running another 1200x3500x2000cm tent off site with 3 bnc critical autos ( my first crack at autos) . Right some photos then!

Uploading: 0B232E9B-C9EE-45BC-9743-3BBE4B749FDD.jpeg…
Uploading: 15893ECE-8460-4E56-A159-95A9CA7AD973.jpeg…
Processing: 164BBFAF-8FE1-4F52-8FB0-1A36824D156F.jpeg…
Processing: 45E1B5BD-B243-4003-ADDB-80526165E273.jpeg…
Processing: 7A33511D-03AC-4464-BEC1-B15E350E8309.jpeg…

6 Likes

That didn’t seem to load in the order I intended anyways, ahhh will try to load some more?

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

Last year’s outdoor grow , it did a lot better indoor with some well backed knowledge under another grower

7 Likes

I’ll follow along hope you don’t mind
Good luck with the grow! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yip purples , not cheapo ( I do have a few of those and use them :slight_smile: ) 600w actual draw , if I knew better at the time ida have spent the same money on hlg 300. -350 series, oh well work with what ya got , also running the big puppy of that light line 1000watt actual draw for the auto run , that will go online once they have struck and proved with an obvious stepped increase in light

6 Likes

Yea cool as thanks :slight_smile: won’t be to serious so feel free to add to

1 Like

Oh ah no the purples are very quickly turned off , Mac just has to make sure I’m doing a good job before he lets me in , very aware of the dangers of no eye protection

I love those mini airpots :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m on board looking forward to the journey of learnings and awe.
Cheers

2 Likes

Happy birthday again mate :slight_smile: enjoy your holiday

1 Like

Thanks @Leholf as I hang my head like e awe.
Just a big kid at heart
Birthday Plans foiled.
at least the sun shining and I got a nice book to read.
Just had a mr F cap then walked the dog in a fresh snow breeze back now very relaxed and warm

2 Likes

I started reading and was having some trouble comprehending what I was looking at ( I am really not very bright) and got to the part that said
“other like minded Kiwis”. I went back to the beginning and Imagined it in Taika Waititi’s voice, made perfect sense. I like it!

4 Likes

Awesome L squad :tropical_drink::popcorn::champagne:
I got snacks and plenty of good meds so here for the sleep over.

2 Likes

Lol sweet as :slight_smile: thanks for jumpin on , that fulla has done heaps for this country and yup we all sound just like that

1 Like

You set a great example for me mate thanks

1 Like

Your dog and grow tent look great in purple light.
@Leholf

1 Like

Brain damage and purple punch broke ground today , was a little worried that I’d planted too deep after planting a group to shallow and got a lot of stretch and helmet heads , not sure on the bnc critical autos we are in lockdown but I will go and have a look tomorrow

2 Likes

For you mate

3 Likes