Carbon filters work

do carbon filters really work , i have one but never used it

1 Like

Yes they do.

2 Likes

Yup. They sure do, with proper use. The ac infinity ones last way longer than what comes in a kit tho.

1 Like

To a degree, some types of weed, White Widow for example can be smelled through walls!

1 Like

Oh shit I thought it was a lower odor one, oh well glad I’ve got the filter

thank you all , well think i will use now ,lol

1 Like

Well, depending on the question behind this question… There will come a point in your grow that regardless of filter, the smell will exit the tent in a pretty serious way any time its opened. Something to keep in mind as well. :+1:

Since you’re saying you have one but never used it, I assume that’s not a concern for you, but in case anyone in a different situation stumbles in here… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg I can’t wait for that!

1 Like

Yes, carbon filters do work but keep in mind some brands are much better than others. You usually have to spend about a hundred bucks to get a good one.
Happy growing !

1 Like

thank you , yes were i live in the desert , nobody is to close ,lol

1 Like

I got AC Infinity so I think I’m good

1 Like

The best filters I have used were made by AC Infinity or Phresh. They’re more expensive, but worth it. I’m running a Phresh filter right now, just finished flowering a plant, and couldn’t smell a thing outside of the tent.

1 Like

@Mr_Wormwood After using several different filters my favor is terrabloom. Phresh also a quality filter. Bottom line none of them lasts forever. I put a new one in every grow. Personally I have not used the AC infinity filter, lot of Growers here use the AC filters.

Looks comparable in price

1 Like

My filter needs replacing - I know because my house smells of mad sticky pot! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

On my 2nd grow with my ac infinity. I do store between grows in a plastic bag sealed and in box in closet.

1 Like

Oops mine is just sitting on a shelf in the closet :eyes:

It will suck up moisture sitting unsealed.

That sounds not good
I’ll seal it up when I get home from work

I save original packaging and reuse it to store.