Carbon Filter lagging as plants flower

Smart idea! I have always been curious about the makeup of my buds. Once you try it out post your thoughts on it. I have been eyeing it since they released it a little while back.

For sure, maybe I should be on commission :sunglasses:

1 Like

MacG,

Thats exactly how I have my setup now. Using 1000 watt hps.
Tem is 78 82 all day and night.

Will

I thought you were more concerned about the heat and smellā€¦donā€™t figure :expressionless:

Will

Not so much concerned, just curious about the filter & my setup.
The heat is a little high but the girls are happy
The smell is not a major issue, just a hint

dude when you get it POST IT hell ya haha looked at the link want one if its all that .yaa

My filter is in the tent with ducting and fan outside on a variable speed switch and timer. I only had one instance where I started to smell aroma. I didnā€™t know if it was because it was too humid and water molecules where attaching to the carbon or if it was because the filter was continuously working, shortening the lifespan. So I put the fan on a 30min timer, cut the rpms to about 3/4 of the max speed, took the filter and agitated it to redistribute the carbon. If itā€™s wet, it will cake, and the outer most surface area of the carbon packed in the filter would be the most exhausted. So agitating it should mix it around some. That was my thinking and I donā€™t have any smell.