Carbon filter help please!

ok guys so my grow room is improving greatly and now that i have been able to order 2 led lights i got home last night and opened the door to the basement and it freaking reaks of MJ! i have never used a carbon filter, nor have i ever seen one or know anything about them. Can you all help me out with how to get rid of the odor? my room is about 3 ft by 5 ft and 7 foot tall. what is a cheap fan that you all recommend??? thanks

2 Likes

I’m using this. Works well, no odor outside the tent at all. My tent is 5x5x6.5

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EV10FI0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1/?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

That’s perfect @Matthew420 is on point as always
Good choice my friend I approve your choice sir lmfao :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That means a lot coming from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only other thing I would have suggested was a speed controller but maybe no need :+1:
I personally like the extra control @Matthew420

It has one built into the cord. At least it did when I ordered it. It’s a rotary dial. Not tons of control. I have mine on high anyway.

1 Like

Ok maybe I missed it then only scanned it quickly
I stand corrected then sir

3 by 5 you want a 6 inch fan I’m sure the one Matthew has posted is fine, mine is reversible so I can flip it and it lasts a lot longer than a one-sided filter, hope that helps

• good luck

Edit: you will want a speed controller as mentioned above

3 Likes

This one is reversible as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep @Matthew420 got you hooked up

1 Like