Carbon bags for smell

My girl is starting to get stinky. I don’t have a setup amicable with a carbon filter. I ordered bamboo carbon bags to hang in the room. Any thoughts on how effective they will be? I only have one plant/Jack Herer.

2 Likes

Not very im afraid. You can get carbon filters on amazon pretty cheap which will do a much better job than that

2 Likes

Bags aren’t going to do any good at all without forced airflow going through them. Most setups are setup such that there is a complete circulation of airflow ~2 times a minute in the grow space with a negative pressure within the grow area to control smell.

1 Like

All air has to pass through the carbon to scrub the air for it to be effective… What @MidwestGuy said.

Are you growing inside your house? Scented dryer sheets work well tucked into the ceiling AC vents :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Hey @Lightyear if you do not have the exhaust fan to cycle your air with a carbon exhaust filter. You can try an in room air purifier.
Honeywell AllergenPlus HEPA Tower Air Purifier, Allergen Reducer for Medium-Large Rooms (170 sq ft), Black - Wildfire/Smoke, Pollen, Pet Dander, and Dust Air Purifier, HPA160
https://a.co/d/aS7vb6N

2 Likes