Capt.Cola's 4/20 auto grow

Here they are at a week old. Looks like the leaves have some discoloring. Is it possible the roots hit the ff soil in a week? I did use mykos when I planted the seed. Or maybe a ph issue? Either way they are rolling right along. They are beginning to push out 3rd set leaves. Happy growing and Stay healthy :sunglasses:

8 Likes

11 days today. They looked good took the dome off got a couple pictures then… the leaves started to taco up on two of the plants. I put the domes back on for tonight. Did two things I made my light higher and took the table out. Also checked heat and rh. All look ok Any ideas?

@Nicky @Myfriendis410 @LoCoRock @Bulldognuts @ReeferRod @GreenJewels @Enlightened420 @ReconBravo @ReeferRod @blackthumbbetty

4 Likes

They look fairly healthy. The light yellowing along edges would also be a concern to me. Problem is I would have to get some help figuring out what is causing it🤔

4 Likes

I agree the yellowing does not look great. Though maybe the roots hit the ffof soil? Still doesn’t explain why after the domes were off they tacoed up. I’ve been looking to see if they were related in any way.

1 Like

Give us some exact numbers?

Light height?
Light power?
Temp? RH?
PH?

4 Likes

Yes, they can grow that quick. They may have hit the ocean forest.
Are they getting ph’d water? It could be a lot of different things. I agree, need some numbers

:v::green_heart:

3 Likes

I would agree with @Bulldognuts and @blackthumbbetty
I mean if your thinking everything is okay and checked everything then you must be missing something, taco leafs usually means heat/rh/ light stress but you said you checked that.
Also the yellowing is what I am also more worried about, very young to be doing that.

How is the pot layed with your soil mix again?
Just feeding straight water as well right…

2 Likes

Sorry forgot to add the important stuff.
Temp between 70-78
Rh is around 55% (little low)
Ph water at 6.8
Light is a hlg 260xl turned all the way down.
It’s as high as it can go in tent. Also took stand out to lower plants if it is light stress.

I have ffof soil with happy frog in the middle. About a solo cup full maybe a little wider. Just ph water nothing else. Only been misting dome.

I must be missing something :thinking:
Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Input of 6.8 is at the high end for pH.

I recommend not misting the domes, anymore, too.

2 Likes

Agree with above and must just be nute sensitive genetic with to much ffof, did you mix it with more Perlitre?

1 Like

No didn’t have available to me when I planted seeds. Got delayed in shipping. I will keep ph lower going in and see what happens. Thanks

That’s unfortunate as they really benefit from airey soil.
Still not what would cause any issues seen would just effect growth rate

1 Like

I agree but with what’s going on I didn’t have much choice. I also think I discovered my two problems. Moved my light all the way up and gave some ph water and all look better.

5 Likes

So i had one other big problem my leaves were touching my dome the last day possibly two I had them on. Condensation built up and burned the leaves on a couple.
It’s my own fault I wasn’t checking like I should have. Oh well they are recovered the best they will. New growth looks good. I’ll see what happens.

@Nicky @Myfriendis410 @LoCoRock @Hellraiser @ReeferRod @ReconBravo @Enlightened420 @Bulldognuts @OldTimeRockAndGrow @blackthumbbetty

10 Likes

They’re tough, they’ll get over it.

2 Likes

I did the same thing. They came through just fine.

2 Likes

Like the above have said these plants are very resilient :v:

2 Likes

Might slow them down a bit but nothing major the hot soil may still be your biggest stunter but not much you can do just keep doing your best we all have issues, I over fed and cooked my plants lol.
Every grow it’s something but the first few it’s a couple things you remember to almost never do again

6 Likes

All three are looking healthy and pushing out new growth. When would I consider fimming them? They are growing their fourth set of leaves and are 17 days old. Watering at 6.5 light at 18/6 and temp 72-79 rh 55-68

@Nicky @Myfriendis410 @LoCoRock @Covertgrower @ReconBravo @repins12 @ReeferRod @OldTimeRockAndGrow @Not2SureYet @Bulldognuts

8 Likes

The new growth looks great! I don’t have any experience with autos yet. It’s in the future though :wink:

1 Like