Cant tell if my plants are suffering from over watering or nitrogen toxicity

1st time grower using 400wtt mh cool hood in a 4x4x12 grow space.
going into week four of seedling stage when fan leaves started getting darker, & are drooping, & laying on soil. low temps average 65-70 while high temps are75-85. soil dosent dry quick at all. could soil be too cool???

Can you post some pictures? Could be because of them touching the soil. Have they always touched it? What kind of soil is it?

ffof soil in one gallon pot. & no, they ehere pointing up & outward

This is a support ticket, it’ll help when the more experienced growers get on here.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you"

the bigger leaves are know laying on soil, still looking healthy just dark. others fan leaves are darking a lil but starting to droop.

plants napping know, i added a small thermostat heater to keep up temp to possibility to
dry up the soil

As caution please be careful, I’m sure you are. That’s how I lost my first plant. My timer for my heater didn’t shut off and fried my little girl.

@Hogmaster, @garrigan62, @bob31, @Majiktoker. Can y’all check this out. Y’all are more experienced than myself

bag seeds in one gal pot of ffof soil.
ph 6.8-7.0
400wtt mh cooled light with carbon fan/scrubber.
4x4x12 made sealed grow tent.
Co2;no
a/c- humidifier; no
temp in day is 75-85 humidity 56- 75 at times
night temp; 67-70 humidity 50-60

How much are you watering and are you using any nutrients?
Sorry for all the questions just trying to get a good idea and try to help as much as I can

1 Like

They look perfectly fine to me, my opinion your over concerned, if they start to claw then that’s nitrogen toxicity otherwise watch them and let them dry up some they do look a tad wet

3 Likes

I didn’t think about that. Thanks for checking it out @Majiktoker. I was running out of ideas of what it could be

So far that’s a perfectly healthy grow and no problem and i edited my post above @Hawkeye_diesel

2 Likes

Just keep us posted on them brother an let me know if you need anything, just @ me. I’ll help as much as I can.
Diesel

If I may @Hawkeye_diesel :innocent:,

The picture you provide show a healty plant @merdocc, just struggeling to adjust to the high nutrients content in FFOF soil and if you talk about the first set single spyked fan leaves touching the soil and dying it’s totaly normal in it’s condition,

If you can provide a more recent picture , it will greatly help us for helping you

Hoping that’s useful and helpful information , merdocc.

~Al :v: :innocent:

1 Like

I believe he said they were sleeping at the moment, and I was gonna wait till he could get a recent picture.

1 Like

I’m out of “like” @Majiktoker and @Hawkeye_diesel, so, :+1::heart::ok_hand::v:

1 Like

I agree they look ok, but in your support ticket you didn’t explain how your adjusting your pH?

1 Like

I read all posts and to me he has just over watered a bit to much. @Majiktoker
said it best and i agree with him.

Will

4 Likes

@merdocc, I told you more knowledgeable people would be in contact. They know their stuff, I hope I was some help. Have a great day
Diesel

1 Like