Can't identify the problem.. please help

Hi guys,

i’m having a problem with one of my plants of 4, all use Dutch Nutrient Bloom 3-0-3/1-0.5-3, and plants are growing in peat/coco Pro-Mix , only one plant has this. it’s not the plant closest to the lights. i’m at the end of week 6 of flower, they are all growing in my indoor grow tent. 400 watt super HPS flowering lamp. I did a flush at week six since the flush, I have noticed some browning on the leaves…
can anyone tell me what is going on?? this is my first grow…

Oh, temp day/night 24c with fans moving air between the lights and the tops/17-19c at night, humidity is avg between 40 and 50%,
I have a co2 bag that hangs above the plants 1500 ppm on avg in tent during day, lower at night as the duct fans are on at night to clear the co2.
not sure what else.

Like I said, this is the only plant out of 4 that is doing this. And they have all used the same everything.

1 Like

You need to post a support ticket please. @bluesd

My guess is that you have multiple problems going on!

1 Like

ok, How do I post a support ticket lol

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

You can search the forum and copy and paste it into your topic. Donald has posted one for you. You just need to copy/ paste it into a post and edit the answers! @bluesd